Part 9: A sister's approval

Saki POV:

I waited in our house, I sat down at the kitchen table waiting for my brother, Tsukasa to arrive. These last days he has worked so hard in his band work. He stayed extra late practicing with Kamishiro last night, and today they were together as well.. My brother works so hard to fulfill his idol dreams.

The doorbell rang, it was Tsukasa.

Saki: "Tsukasa!"

Tsukasa: "Saki! I'm home!"

Tsukasa walked inside to the table, he sat down and started eating, I started eating as well. He ate fastly, he looked excited. I guessed he'd probably go to a rehearsal.

Saki: "Are you going somewhere oniichan? Do you have rehearsal today?"

He continued eating and looked up at me.

Tsukasa: "Uh..Yeah! I'm going to Rui's house tonight."

Saki: "For rehearsal?"

Tsukasa: "Yeah.."

He continued eating, he looked nervous.

Saki: "Is Emu going?"

Tsukasa stopped eating.

Tsukasa: "N..No."

Saki: "Wasn't Emu your choreographer?"

Tsukasa nodded his head, and he continued eating.

Tsukasa: "Yeah... but..we are going to practice singing only!

He was going to practice singing with Kameshiro, I was proud of them. I smiled. We continued to eat.

Tenma POV:

I ate fastly as I was going to visit Rui. My sister questioned me about our hangout. Did she notice anything? I finished my meal and waited for my sister to finish.

She didn't seem to be finishing soon so I stood up and headed towards my room and changed into my casual clothes. I looked at the mirror for a while, I wanted to look good for Rui. I headed back downstairs. I wave goodbye at Saki.

Tsukasa: "Goodbye Saki!"

I walked outside, Saki waved back at me. I headed towards Rui's house.