Part 19: Rise and Shine!

Tsukasa POV:

I fell asleep. I hugged my pillow tightly, I was dead alseep, it was all so calm, until..

Saki: "Goodmorning onichan!"
Saki exclaimed as she opened the courtains. A grin in her face. She was wearing her school clothes already. My eyes slowly opened, the bright sun made it hard for me to wake up.
Tsukasa: "Good morning..."
I said in a sore voice, I stretched my back as I yawned. How was she so energetic that early?..

Saki walked closer to my bed, she smiled at me. She glanced around my bed. Her eyes pitched towards my cabinet. I followed my sight towards the cabinet, what was she looking at?...Oh.

Saki looked with terrified eyes, it was the tissues I cleaned myself with lastnight..I couldnt cover it, she knew.
Tsukasa: "Saki I can-"
Saki rubbed her eyes and looked back at me, she stepped back.
Saki: "No..no..big bro its alright..Youre..that age now."
Saki looked away ashamed and walked further. Did she..actually know what those were?
Tsukasa: "No, no. Saki, I can explain. Its nothing like that!"
I was also pretty ashamed, I couldnt even look at my sister. She looked terrified.

Saki: "No need to explain Tsukasa, Ill make breakfast..please be there soon."
She said as she walked back downstairs. I tried to forget what just happened. I took the tissues and stood off my bed, I walked towards the bathroom in my room and threw the tissues in the trashcan.  I could hear Saki and my mother downstairs in the kitchen. I changed to my school-clothes.

I walked downstairs and smiled at them. Saki continued to eat her breakfast, she was eating egg and rice.
Mom: "Good morning Tsukasa."
She smiled sweetly. I smiled back.
Tsukasa: "Good morning."
My mother gave me my breakfast, it was the same as Saki's. I started eating.

Saki POV:
I was eating with my family. The tension was strong. I refused to look at Tsukasa...how disrespectful.
Like..I understand it..he is..old enough for those...kinds of things.

My bandmate Shiho talked about those things sometimes. "Heh, This guy probably faps 24/7..." Shiho had said before, she seemed to understand those topics. Shiho had many guy-friends..so she probably knows lot more about me than any other leo/need member. I asked her what it meant..she explained every single detail..Gross!!! I tried to eat my breakfast.

I couldnt stop thinking...what did he even do? Did he watch a video, did he just touch himself?...I was so freaked out. My bright brother...doing dirty stuff? I couldnt help but feel disgusted.

Tsukasa stood off the table and washed his dishes.
Tsukasa: "Thanks mother, it was very delicious."
Our mom smiled.

Mom: "Oh thank you Tsukasa, Saki helped me cook it. She wanted to prepare something delicious for her older brother."
Tsukasa smiled and looked at me, I tried to look away.
Tsukasa: "Thank you so much Saki, you slayed it."
...slay?...Was he trying to be "cool?

Saki: "Good you liked it."
I said dry. I was still mad at him. He looked..so chill about it.
Tsukasa walked outside and started walking towards school. I stayed home for a while, my classes wouldnt start until afternoon.