Part 21: Does it?

Rui POV:

Tsukasa was super cute as a boyfriend, more than I could ever imagined. I crossed my legs as I sat down trying not to think about him too much, his soft moaning...I loved Tsukasa, and I loved having sex with him. I smiled as I remembered all those times Tsukasa and I had touced each other..and even all those kisses he gave me..

The bell rang, we all stood off our desks and headed to the school's yard. I walked towards Tsukasa and hugged his waist, I pushed him close to me.

Rui: "Tsukasa.."
Tsukasa looked nervous, his cheeks blushed softly.
I whispered to his ear. I was pretty aroused.
Rui: "Im horny Tsukasa-kun.."
Tsukasa's body shaked. I chuckled.
Tsukasa: "Not in the bathroom stall again..Its..too risky."
Tsukasa whispered back.
Rui: "Never said I wanted to do it..heh"
I tried to tease Tsukasa, he was so cute.

Rui: "But..If you want to..I know a better place."
Tsukasa looked at me and nodded. I smirked. I took Tsukasas hand and walked him back into the school building. I quickly walked him up the stairs, towards the 5th floor. Heading to the empty classroom. The smartboard didnt work, so no teacher was using that one classroom..meaning it was just for us. I walked in and close the curtains, Tsukasa followed me in. I lock the door. Tsukasa walked around the classroom.

Tsukasa: "Are you sure this is a safe place Rui?.."
I nodded as I walked towards him.
Rui: "Trust me..no one comes here either way."
Tsukasa smiled as he pushed me closer by my tie. I couldnt help but blush a little. He pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed, our tongues played with each other as our lips touched. We kissed for a long while, until I decided to push him against a desk. I pushed him, pinning his body to the table.

Tsukasa POV:

Rui rubbed my chest with his hand, sliding it lower each time. I bit my lip as he did, he was really hot.. Rui slid his hand into my pants, he stroke my underwear as he then pushed in for a kiss. I couldnt help but get an erection. Ruis strong hands sliding down and up my bulge. I kissed Rui's soft lips. As we kissed Rui unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. He continued stroking it gently as we kissed. I felt too much pleasure, I moaned breaking our kiss. Rui chuckled.

Rui: Thats what I wanted~"
He kneeled down and he then caressed my dick next to his head, he rubbed it in his face for a while. He then started to lick it. He knew what he was doing and it felt amazing. My legs shake trying to evade an orgasm. I mumbled as I tried not to moan.

Tsukasa: "R..Rui..It feels-"
I said as I kept in my moaning.
Rui slightly sucked into my dick as he looked up at me. He pulled his hand back at my penis and started to strok it once again.
Tsukasa: "Rui, I love you I love you so so so much~"

I exclaimed as he continued to play with my penis.. I loved Rui, our relationship made me so happy, we had some lovey-dovey moments of course..but sex with Rui was just out of this world. No matter how many times he touched me, it still felt as great as that one first time. Rui kissed my dick, he then pulled down my pants completely.

Rui stood up and placed his hand in my chin, holding my head..I stuttered.
Tsukasa: "Are you..doint it, or am I?"
Rui chuckled and got his body closer to mine.
Rui: "Im willing to do anything you want Tsukasa~"

I blushed strongly, Rui was very experimentative. I wanted him to fuck me though..I was way too shy to say it straight forward. I fought against my words.
Tsukasa: "I..i want you to do it Rui.."