Part 22: Lab experimentation

Tsukasa POV: (authors note: notice how i always write sex scenes from whoever is being the bottom's pov?..Weird..but not funny weird)

Rui slid his body over mine. He unbottoned his pants and rubbed his dick against mine. He was so hard..I looked down at his movements...It looked..a little bigger, did he grow?.. Rui's dick was surely six inches when erect...It atleast looked bigger than mine. Looking at his penis rubbing against mine..My mouth couldnt help but water. Rui pushed my body, laying me completely down the table.

Rui: "Dont worry, lets just do this quick before class~"
He said as he then started pushing the tip of his dick against my anus. He pushed it hardly trying to go in. He licked his fingers and rubbed them against my bottom, trying to lubricate. He then started to push himself in.
Rui: "Does it feel alright sweetheart~?"
He said as he slid in. I nodded as I slightly groaned.
Tsukasa: "Yes Rui.."

Rui continued to move his hips, fucking me gently. He widened my tight insides, I moaned his name.
Tsukasa: "Rui..I love you..Rui.."
Rui smirked as he continued to fuck me. He slowly started moving his hips faster.
Rui: "If I keep moving like...this ill be so close to finishing~"
He groaned as he continued to move his body at the same, fast pace. We both moaned as some cum started shooting out of my dick already.

Tsukasa: "Im cumming~!"
I moaned while Rui moved his hips harder against my body. He stroked my dick as he did, making more cum continue to flow out.
Rui quickly pulled out and stroked our dicks toghether.
Rui: "Im close Tsukasa~"
He said as he bit his lips. He stroked quickly until he also came. We both smiled. Rui chuckled.
Rui: "Felt good?"
Tsukasa: "Mhm"

I said as I nodded, we both panted. Rui looked around the room, looking for tissues. He found a kleenex box and used it to clean me and himself. He helped me zip my pants back on.

Rui extended his arm towards me for me to stand up, I took his hand and went off the desk. Rui pecked my cheek.
Tsukasa: "I love you Rui..dont forget that."
Rui: "I love you too darling."
He said as he then walked away towards the classroom door, he unlocked the door and walked out. I walked behind him.

Rui POV:

Tsukasa and I walked to the hall. I couldnt take that smile off my face. Tsukasa's body always lured me into fucking him once again, his slim chest and his gorgeous thighs..I was truly crazy for him. We both walked down the stairs towards our next class. Tsukasa walked a litte slower, I waited for him to walk closer to me. As soon as he started walking next to me I giggled.

Rui: "Does walking hurt that much Tsukasa?"
Tsukasa punched my shoulder playfully.
Tsukasa: "Rui! Dont say such things...Not in the hallways."
We both laughed. Mizuki caught us in the stairs. She walked towards us.

Mizuki: "Rui! Tsukasa! Whats your next class?"
Tsukasa: "We are heading to History class."
Mizuki smiled.
Mizuki: "So am I, lets go there!"
She said as she walked towards the classroom, she pulled out her phone from her bag.

Mizuki: "Where were you guys!? I couldnt find you ANYWHERE?! Kanade tried to help me find you during the free period, but she had to leave to class.."
Tsukasa smiled and scratched the back of his head.
Tsukasa: "We were.."

Rui: "In dance practice! We have a show tonight!"
Mizuki's eyes opened up.
Tsukasa: "Yeah, Emu had to help us with a few dance moves!"
Mizuki looked back at Tsukasa, confused..

Mizuki: "But, Emu was with Mafuyu in the hallway.."
My mind went blank..Tsukasa fucked up.