Part 17: I think were alone now.

Rui POV:

We both walked into Tsukasa's home. It seemed empty.
Tsukasa: "Saki! Im home!"
He yelled. There was no reply, Tsukasa turned towards me and smiled. He pushed me in and hugged me, wrapping his arms around me.
Tsukasa: "Okay, the whole house is ours~"

He said softly. I couldnt help but be aroused, Tsukasa being horny was so hot..
Rui: "The whole house may be ours but..Are you all mine Tsukasa?"
He giggled and kissed my ear.
Tsukasa: "Hmm..Not sure yet, youll have to prove to me im all yours."
I was so hard, I just wanted to touch each other. Tsukasa definetely noticed.

Tsukasa: "Come, lets go to my bed."
Tsukasa pulled my hand and walked me around his house, it was such a fancy home. We walked upstairs to his room, he pushed me into his bed. The moment was perfect..but, the windows were huge.
Rui: "Babe, close the courtains..We dont want anyone to see us, do we?"
He nodded and walked towards the windows, he closed the courtains.
Tsukasa: "Better?"

I nodded back. As soon as i nodded he jumped to the bed with me. Tsukasa got in top of me and started taking off my shirt. He rubbed his hand in my chest. "My god.." I heard him murmur to himself. He lowered himself to lick my torso, I groaned, trying not to be too loud yet. I petted Tsukasa's fluffy hair. He looked up at me and smiled. Tsukasa pulled in for a kiss, we kissed passionately. We continued to kiss as I unbottoned his shirt. We were both extremely horny.
I got in top of  Tsukasa. He bit his lip. He was so sexy, I continued to pet his head.
Tsukasa: "Please make me cum my brains out Rui~ I really need it."
Tsukasa's words faded into soft moans. His words made me so aroused. I nodded repeatedly as I looked at his naked chest.

Tsukasa POV:

Kamishiro Rui was about to fuck me in my own bed. He got closer to my chest, I was so nervous.
Rui: "Are you sensitive over here?"
He asked right before he started playing with my nipple. He moved his finger around it. I had never been touched that way, yet it felt so good. I kept my moans in as I bitted into my finger, I was too shy to moan yet. I nodded softly. Rui continued to play with my chest, until he pulled in to kiss and lick it. I moaned, it was so erotic.
Tsukasa: "Ah..Rui...It feels..amazing.."

Rui continued to play with my chests, he glanced at me from time to time. That made me so embarrased, I was most definetely doing the lewdest of faces while trying to keep my moans quiet. Rui stopped licking my nipple for a second.
Rui: "You can moan sweetie, let me hear you~"
He continued to lick me as his other hand played with my left nipple. I was so hard at this point. I moaned for Rui.
Tsukasa: "Rui..If you keep doing this I..I may just cum!"
I tried to say as I felt an extreme pleasure from Rui's touchings. Rui slowly stopped teasing my body. He shaked his head and got closer to my face.

Rui: "I cant let you cum yet, Tsukasa."
I blushed as Rui moved himself to my crotch, he started pressing into my bulge.

Tsukasa: "Ah~ Be more delicate Rui.."

I groaned as Rui massaged my crotch.
He unzipped my pants and then kissed my underwear's boner.

Rui: "Youre hard already hunny~"

He chuckled and proceeded to pull out my dick, he touched it for a while. Stroking his fingers up and down my penis. We both moaned softly. Rui's left hand reached to the bag in the floor. He picked it up and placed it over the bed.

Rui: "I think youre ready to feel pleasure, arent you?"

He said as he took the box out of the bag, he opened it and took out the wand. He turned it on for a second testing if it worked. I was nervous. He pushed my body.