Part 18: I guess we aren't

Saki POV:

I looked around the house yet I couldnt see Rui anywhere. Tsukasa, my big brother looked at me. He stuttered.

Tsukasa: "Uhm..I think he-"

Rui: "Saki! Ichika! Hello!"
Rui walked down the stairs, he waved at us. I waved back and smiled at him, his energy was contagious.
Saki: "Hii."
Ichika: "Hello Rui."

Rui smiled at us, Tsukasa kept looking at him. My brother looked nervous. Ichika handed them the box.
Ichika: "We ordered a little too much..."
I giggled. Rui picked up the box he bowed his head slightly.
Rui: "Ah thank you so much, how considerate of you."
Ichika: "Of course."
Ichika smiled. Tsukasa looked up at Rui.

Tsukasa: "Lets eat some!"
Rui: "Youre still hungry?"
Rui giggled, Tsukasa frowned at him and whispered something in Rui's ear...Did they eat something already? "Sorry, sorry" Rui whispered back at him.

Rui laughed and followed Tsukasa to the table, they opened the box and started eating. Ichika and I watched them eat from afar, they kept doing jokes and getting all shy and mad at each other. Ichika and I shurgged, "boy things" i guess.
Ichika and I pulled out our notebooks and started playing some of the melodies we came up with in the restaurant.

Rui POV:

Tsukasa: "You look hungry, You didnt finish eating did you?"
Tsukasa whispered trying to tease me. We both laughed
Rui: "Oh my, Tsukasa! Stop it."

We laughed again. I bit into the sweet bread Ichika gave us. Seeing more people around was always nice, but we felt very interrupted.
Tsukasa: "Open wide-"
Tsukasa said, I opened my mouth and he fed me some of his bread, I bit into it and ate it. It was very delicious. Tsukasa peeked his eyes towards his room upstairs. He looked back down at me.

Tsukasa: "Where did you..hide...the thing?"
He whispered. He meant the wand. I chuckled.
Rui: "Under your bed..pervert."
I smiled. Tsukasa blushed.
Tsukasa: "I was just asking.."
Rui: "Mhm..sure."

I teased Tsukasa a bit more, it was so cute to see him ashamed of the pervert he was. We finished eating the bread. Ichika and Saki were playing the piano in the living room. I stood off the table with Tsukasa.

Tsukasa: "I think its time for you to leave Rui..Thank you for today."
Tsukasa smiled. I still wanted to be with him some more. I took his hand and walked him upstairs.
Tsukasa: "We cant..do it again Rui.."
I laughed and shaked my head.
Rui: "Its not all about sex, Tsukasa."

I asked Tsukasa to lay down in his bed. He layed down and I tucked him in bed.
Rui: "Are you comfortable darling?"
Tsukasa smiled and nodded his head.
Tsukasa: "Thank you Rui."
I bended closer to him and pecked his forehead. "Goodnight"

I whispered into his ear.
Tsukasa: "Love you."
Rui: "Love you too."
I smiled and turned around, walking back downstairs.

I waved goodbye to the girls and opened the door.
Rui: "Goodbye Saki, Goodbye Ichika, see you next time!"
The girls waved goodbye at me as I left the house. I got into my car and drived back home.

Tsukasa POV:

I loved Rui so much, he was such a caring boyfriend..He made me feel cared for and protected.
I layed in my bed thinking about him. I daydreamed about us, about us going in picnic dates, about hand holding with him...about...

..My boner wouldnt go away, we really couldnt finish touching each other. I pressed my legs against each other trying to make it go away. "Saki is home, Saki is home..I cant do it..." I said to myself, I couldnt just touch myself Saki could hear me..but still I couldnt resist. I extended my hand to under the bed.

I looked for the wand. Once I found it I pulled it under my sheets. I tried turning it on and placed it gently over my erect dick. The strong vibrations felt so good. I bit into my bed sheets trying not to moan. "Mhn..Rui~" I lightly groaned into my sheets. I letted the wand lay in my dick, I could feel an orgasm soon. I bit harder into my pillow, trying to be as quiet as possible. Thinking about Rui made me lot hornier. I was so close to cumming. I pushed the wand closer against my penis. I came into my sheets, letting all of the cum flow out of me. I panted and turned off the wand. I looked at the mess I did, I felt relieved.

The erotic smell of my own fluid was so strong. I decided to reach into a counter where I kept some tissues, I cleaned most of it up and layed back in bed. I pulled my pants back up and went to sleep. I fell completely asleep.