Part 15: Mall Boyfriends

Rui POV:

Tsukasa and I walked from the parking lot to the mall. He holded my hand, he had such soft and small delicate hands. Whenever we hand-holded I felt loved. We walked into the mall, It was so bright and full of stores for us to visit. Tsukasa looked around, I didnt plan going to any specific store.

Tsukasa: "I really need to buy new button-ups for school."
I smiled at Tsukasa.
Rui: "Alright, lets get you some."
We walked around the mall looking for the basics store. We walked into the store and looked around the store.

Rui: "Let me help you find some. What size are we looking for.?"
I smiled. Tsukasa looked around the shirts in the store.
Tsukasa: "And L."
I got closer to him and hugged him from behind. I said into his ears as I giggled.
Rui: "An L? Id expect you to be a smaller size sweetheart~"

Tsukasa looked ashamed.
Tsukasa: "I mean..L fits me a little large, but if I go for an M my shoulders will be very tight."
I smiled and pinched his arm muscle.
Rui: "Oh, of course it would."
Tsukasa smiled. I got further from him and looked around the store for shirts. Tsukasa had also collected a few shirts to try on.

Tsukasa: "Alright, Ill go to the fitting rooms."
I walked behind him towards the fitting rooms.
Tsukasa: "You can wait outsi-"
I looked at him and smirked. He blushed.
Tsukasa: "Well I may need someone to help me put these shirts on."
I smiled and chuckled as I walked inside the fitting room with Tsukasa.

Tsukasa started taking his shirt off, he moved side to side as if he was stripping them off. I laughed, he was really cute.
Rui: "Oh Tsukasa, please.."
I laughed through my words, Tsukasa took his shirt off and laughed as well. He had such a slim and beautiful body. To my eyes he was perfect. Tsukasa tried the first shirt off. He moved around towards the mirror then turned back at me.

Tsukasa: "This one makes me look fat.."
He said as he squished the shirt in his body.
Rui: "Oh please, it looks great on you.."
Tsukasa: "Youll say the exact same for every shirt wont you?"
Tsukasa said slightly annoyed. I smiled
Rui: "Maybe.."

Tsukasa continued to try shirts on, we discarted a few of them and walked outside of the fitting room.
We were both shocked.
Rui: "Im so sorry!"

We walked against Mizuki and Ena, some of our classmates. Mizuki had hitted herself against me accidentally.
Mizuki looked up at us.
Mizuki: "Oh..Rui, no worries! How nice to see you!"
We both smiled. We walked outside of the fitting room area.

Mizuki: "This is Ena! Im pretty sure you know her. Shes from 25:00!"
Rui: "Of course!"
I tried to act cool, I was pretty sure they didnt notice how we walked toghether outside a fitting room stall.
Ena waved at us, then pulled her phone out. Tsukasa smiled. Ena tapped Mizuki's shoulder then whispered to their ear.
Mizuki looked back at Tsukasa and I.

Mizuki: "Were kinda in a rush right now, were looking for short sleeved uniform shirts for the summer! But..It was so cool seeing you here, lets hang out soon."
Mizuki was a very kind person. Tsukasa and I nodded.
Rui: "That'd be lovely, see you later!"
We all waved goodbye and left.

Tsukasa and I walked away from the store.
Tsukasa: "Do you think they noticed?"
I looked back at Tsukasa.
Rui: "Noticed what?"
Tsukasa: "You know-"
Rui: "Oh..That, I dont think so-"
He smiled and we continued walking. My phone vibrated strongly with multiple notifications. It was all Mizuki's messages, Did I leave something at the store? I raised my phone, it was all Mizuki.

 It was all Mizuki's messages, Did I leave something at the store? I raised my phone, it was all Mizuki

I had mentioned to Mizuki that I was gay, and I believe I also hinted the fact I liked Tsukasa. She was definetely teasing me. Tsukasa peeked at my phone. I quickly putted the phone back into my pocket.

Rui: "Just spam e-mails you know..I hate those."
I chuckled nervously, Tsukasa giggled.
Tsukasa: "Those are really annoying, arent they."
I smiled and took his hand once again, we walked around the mall.

Tsukasa looked at me, he looked nervous. Seeing Tsukasa so stressed made me want to kiss him and protect him.
Tsukasa: R..Rui, youre very close with Mizuki arent you?..."
Tsukasa said in a quiet voice, I continued to walk by his side.
Rui: "Yeah, weve been friends for very long."
I smiled. Tsukasa still looked worried.
Tsukasa: "Have you ever..had a crush on Mizuki?.."
What? Did Tsukasa think I have a crush on Mizuki? Did he see the chat and misunderstood? I stopped walking and stepped in front of him.
Rui: "Of course not?..I only like you Tsukasa, you are my one and only love."

I holded both of Tsukasa's hands his voice cracked "Thank you, Rui" he smiled. I wiped of his eyes as they were about to drop a tear.
Tsukasa: "I really love you too Rui.."
Tsukasa said softly, just as he then pushed me in for a kiss. I kissed him too. We were kissing in the mall. I pulled out of the kiss, Tsukasa smiled and looked at me.
Tsukasa: "I love you."
I smiled, my heart felt warm
Rui: "Love you more."

We smiled as we looked at each other for a while. I looked away and glanced around the mall.
Rui: "Do you want ice-cream love?"
Tsukasa blushed slightly and nodded his head.
Tsukasa: "Sure."

We walked towards an ice cream store.