Part 10: Sleepover

Rui POV:

I was cleaning my visitors' bedroom. I did not have a bedroom of my own, as I usually fall asleep in my desk or couch, but Tsukasa deserves the best. I made the bed, I thinked some more. Was that enough for Tsukasa? I went into my room, I looked around my drawers. I found what I needed, roses and candles.

I walked back to the bedroom and started to prepare everything. A romantic bed. I was so ready to kiss and hug my boyfriend, Tsukasa Tenma. I heard the door knock. I ran to the door with excitement.

I opened the door, it was Tsukasa. I hugged him, he hugged me back.

Rui: "Tsukasa! Welcome! It makes me so glad to see you."

Tsukasa: "Rui! Im happy aswell."

Tsukasa hugged me back strongly. I walked in with him. I turned to him and looked at him.

Rui: "I prepared something for you, its in the bedroom."

Tsukasa smiled, he hugged me again and kissed my cheeck. I took his hand and walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door, Tsukasa looked at the bedroom in surprise.

Tsukasa: "You did all this.. for me?"

Tsukasa said as his voice cracked. I nodded, proud of myself. He glanced at me with a bright smile. Then he ran and jumped into the bed. I walked towards the bed and layed next to him. Tsukasa turned to hug me, I hugged him back. I was so in love with this golden retriever.There was no other thing better than hugging him warmly.

Tenma POV:

Rui, my new boyfriend prepared a bed for me, full of roses and lit by only candles in the floor. It was all so romantic..Did that mean he wanted to have sex again? I blushed strongly. Rui hugged me strongly, his warm arms around me.

Tsukasa: "Rui..."
Rui perked towards me
Rui: "Yes, sweetheart?"

Sweetheart? I blushed.
Tsukasa: "Did you plan all of this so we could...have sex?.."
Rui seemed to freak out, he was nervous.

Rui: "Uhm..No..no, I just wanted to have something romantic."
Rui didnt plan to have sex with me, I felt a little sad, I loved romance with him..but at the same time, having him so close to me in a bed..I could not control my feelings... I was arroused.

I petted Rui's shoulder as I tried to spoon him. I kissed his neck, hoping to arrouse him back.
Tsukasa: "Rui..Rui~"
I moaned his name into his ear, I could feel Kamishiro shiver. Did I make him horny? I continued to tease him, biting his neck softly.

Out of nowhere, Rui turned around and went over me. Pinning me into the bed, he smirked.
I smiled, He looked so hot over me. He chuckled.
Rui: "You really are horny, arent you Tsukasa?"

I blushed, I glanced away, I was too shy to say anything. Rui touched my chest gently, passing his hand through my shirt. I was so hard, Rui was the hottest. How did I go from thinking Rui was a total weirdo to wanting him to fuck me every day? Rui continued to touch me, unbottoning my shirt as he did.

Tsukasa: "I..love you so much Rui.."

Rui pulled in for a kiss, we both kissed as Rui humped his body against mine. He was extremely horny, and so was I. He pushed out of the kiss, he licked his lips. Rui kneeled in the bed as he started stripping his clothes off, I took my shirt off as he did. A naked Kamishiro in front of me. He pulled down my pants, I couldnt help but look away. Rui wouldnt stop looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I pulled him in for another kiss. We were both naked, kissing on his bed. I slid my hands in his back as we kissed. Rui's hard dick rubbing against my thigh unpurposely. Rui wouldnt pull out of our kiss, neither would I. I couldnt breathe anymore so I pushed the kiss away, panting for air. Rui chuckled, and started biting my ear. My panting fading into soft moans. I loved Rui.

Tsukasa: "Just fuck me already Rui..I need you inside me.."

Those words didnt even go through my mind, I was extremely horny. A confident Rui became all flustered. He glanced around the room, then looked back at me.

Rui: "You really are a pervent arent you~"
He chuckled.

I nodded, ashamed. Rui, smiled as he started rubbing his dick against mine. Pre-cum starting to flow out of my dick. He leaned closer to me.

Rui: "You..want it in?"

Rui was definetely teasing me, it was annoying, yet so arrousing.
I nodded strongly

Tsukasa: "Yeah.."

Rui chuckled once again.
Rui: "Do you really?"

I nodded once again, soft groans came out of my mouth. Rui smiled as he slid his dick lower, to my anus, he pushed it against softly.

Rui: "Youre still very tight Tsukasa..Ill fix that."

He started to push his dick inside me, we both moaned.
Kamishiro's dick slowly slid as deep as it could. I moaned loudly, as soon as I was about to moan Rui placed his finger in my mouth.

Rui: "Shh, be quiet..Nene will hear you..you dont want that, do you?"
I felt so humilliated, yet Rui treating me like that was so hot. Was he mad over me fucking him when Akito entered the restrooms?..Or maybe because I turned his romantic plan into rough sweaty sex. I nodded softly.

Rui: "Good."

Rui proceeded to fuck me, slowly, yet hard. It felt amazing, I was so arroused. My pre-cum became cum. Rui moved his right hand into my penis, and held it gently. He smirked as he continued to fuck me. He stroke my penis gently, as more cum came out..I knew Rui was a slut for cum. He continued to smile.

Rui moved his hips harder as he fucked me. "Tsukasa~" he moaned my name. He moved his hand off my dick as he leaned close to me, Rui was now fucking me roughly. We moaned.

...