Part 20: School gets boring.

(i am aware mizukis gender isnt defined, but I will refer to them by female pronouns)

Tsukasa POV:
I walked towards my first class, Rui ran towards me and peaked his head over my shoulder.
Rui: "Hey handsome, did you get enough sleep?"
I nodded.
Tsukasa: "Mhm, I even had some breakfast today."
Rui sighed, he giggled as he said..
Rui: "I lost a potential sex joke.."
I laughed.
Tsukasa: "I think youve said enough, dont worry."

Rui was a funny boyfriend, he made me smile, he also teased me..and even if im ashamed to accept it, I like it when Rui teases me..Its..kinda hot. Rui also made me feel loved, and he was always there for me...Excluding how much of a pervert he is, he is kinda cute.

Rui walked with me towards the classroom.
Rui: "You know Mizuki..Mizuki Akiyama?
I thinked for a while..I have heard that name before, was Mizuki Rui's friend?
I nodded.
Tsukasa: "I..think I do."
Rui: "Pink hair, high ponytail, from that other band called nightcord?"
Oh, I knew who he was talking about!
Tsukasa: "Oh..Yes, I do."

Rui fidgeted his fingers around my back.
Rui: "Well..She may kinda.."
She what? I waited for Rui to finish his sentence.
Rui: "She may kinda know were boyfriends now!"

Rui smiled. I was shocked...Wasnt it a secret?
Rui: "I had to tell her! Mizuki just..makes too many questions."
Tsukasa: "Can we trust her."
Rui nodded.
Rui: "Oh trust me, Mizuki is great at keeping secrets."
I smiled.
Tsukasa: "Alright, its fine."

Rui and I walked to our next class. The classroom was halfway empty, we sat next to each other. An empty seat was available next to us.
More students walked into the classroom as the bell rang. Mizuki Akiyama walked into the classroom, we had the same class at the same time. She waved at Rui, Rui waved back at her. Mizuki sat down next to me and smiled.

Mizuki: "Tenmaa, Tenma...Tsukasa, right?"
She extended her hands towards me as she expected a handshake. I shaked her cold hands and smiled. I nodded
Tsukasa: "Yeah. Tsukasa Tenma."

Mizuki grinned. I was pretty nervous. Mizuki layed her arms on the desk-table. She looked at both Rui and I.
Mizuki: "Soo, how are you guys doing?"
Mizuki smiled. "Im fine" Rui replied, I answered fine aswell.
She chuckled.
Mizuki: "No..not that..How has your relationship been?..I wanna know everything!"
She giggled.
I blushed.
Rui: "Oh Mizuki, its been a little over a month..We dont have much going on you know."

Mizuki pouted.
Mizuki: "Thats why, its been A MONTH! Thats quite the time.."
I tried to make the topic move on so i replied,
Tsukasa: "We went shopping, remember Mizuki?"
Mizuki's eyes opened wider.
Mizuki: "Oh right! When we saw you at the clothing shop."
We nodded.
Mizuki: "How cuteee, a mall date!"
She smiled. Rui just giggled.

The class started. The rest of the room went silent.
Mizuki seemed like a serious extrovert, how much had Rui told her? I wondered as I tapped my chin. I glanced to Rui but he just looked straight at the class. I kicked my leg, for some reason I felt oddly stressed. How much did Mizuki know?

Mizuki POV:
Meeting Tsukasa was pretty cool! He seemed a little quiet tho..He will get used to it!
Rui was one of my bestest friends, ever since middleschool I always felt extremely comfortable with him. A few days ago Rui and I decided to call in discord!

 A few days ago Rui and I decided to call in discord!

We talked for around 3 hours, before it was 25:00...I couldnt be late to our group meeting. Rui and I talked about all kinds of stuff, we wouldnt stop babbling about his next invention! But..I really needed to ask.

"Are you and Tsukasa...a..thing?" I asked, Rui laughed awkwardly, made it pretty obvious to be honest.
I asked once again. He replied, and told me all kinds of things! "Have you ever kissed him?" I asked, I was pretty excited about the announcment! Rui laughed "Dont ask what you dont want to know."

Rui replied. Ive been curious about it, but im pretty sure they have! They probably kiss kiss all day and night!..What a cute couple-!

I knew Tsukasa, he was pretty weird, but..weird is good, right? He looked a little shy tho... Normal i guess!
I tapped my nails in the desk during class, waiting for the bell to ring.