Part 12: Group Meeting

Tsukasa POV:

The Wondershow team and I went to i-hop. Having Nene and Emu join us was unexpected, but well..the more the merrier, right? We arrived and we all walked towards the restaurant. We all sat down in a big rounded table. A waitress gave us the menus, we all looked at the menus in search for what to order. I glanced at Rui, he was looking directly into the menu. I wanted pancakes.

Emu looked up, away from her menu and looked straight into my eyes.

Emu: "What did you guys do yesterday? Nene and I made homemade cookies, so yummy!"
I was nervous, Rui looked at me as soon as Emu finished her sentence.

Tsukasa: "We.."
I thinked for a second
Tsukasa: "Rui showed me his newest creations, this weirdo is really good building his robots!"
I smiled, Emu's eyes shined.
Emu: "Ohhh amazing! You guys were talking very loudly yesterday, we couldnt help but over-hear it..I hope it all went well with the robots!"

Nene: "talking.."
Nene mummbled a little annoyed.
Emu looked at me worried.

Tsukasa: "Oh..the robots are fine, we were just very excited to see them work."
Emu smiled once again. A waitress walked towards our table and took our orders.

Tsukasa: "Ill have pancakes."
Rui: "Ill have the same as him."
The waitress wrote down our orders.
Emu: "Ill have waffles! And a big big strawberry milkshake, please. And my friend Nene wants an Omelette!"
Nene smiled at Emu, she was too shy to order anything.
The waitress left the table, we waited for our meals.

Nene: "You two seem closer."
She said as she looked at Rui and I.
Nene: "I really hope its the best for Wondershow, the group's members being closer to each other is a great way to become better at teamwork. Right?"
We all nodded, Nene was being extremely suspicious...But she was always a little weird, so I wouldnt get worried.
Rui: "I agree Nene, we should all grow closer toghether as a team! Our performances are divine, but we can always improve."
Nene looked at Rui and smiled, she chuckled.
Nene: "Alright."
We all sat down as we waited for our breakfast.

Tsukasa: "What are you guys doing today?"
It was hard to have a conversation with the group, most of them are extremely socially awkward, a star like me needs to help them out.
Emu: "Im going to visit a cat cafe! Ah so many kitties! Honami will be there too!"
Nene: "Ill play some new games."
Rui smiled.
Rui: "Oh sounds fun, Tsukasa and I will go to the mall!"
I never agreed on going to the mall, but I loved spending time with Kamishiro.
The waitress arrived to our table and gave us our food. We all ate.