#2 sleep over with eddie

Sleep overs at Eddie's would be the entertaining thing of the week. He would always make sure you were smiling.

He'd build a cute blanket fort for you guys to watch scary movies in and he'd make sure to get all your favourite snacks, he'd let you wear his clothes cuz he knows you love to smell like him and he thinks it's hot. he'll always make sure to hold you tight during the scary parts of the movie.

After the movie he'll play you any song on his guitar and even try to teach you, he'll sit you on his lap and move your fingers across the cords. and sometimes it would always lead to more ;)

You two cuddle in his bed, he makes sure you have everything you need before bed, he pulls you close to him and kisses you on the forehead telling you how much he loves you. you two can talk for hours in this position, smiling and laughing. you're always wrapped in his arms and legs when you guys are sleeping.

And the morning after he'll try to make your breakfast which most times either you have to help or he'll sit you on the counter and it'll lead to more ;)

~~~~~~

short one :) hope you enjoyed it! should i do more like that?
also should i write some smut? i feel like everyone loves some good smut lol