#3 teenage dirtbag

okay i was listening to teenage dirtbag by wheatus & thought it would be a good little story so enjoy  :)

*Eddies pov*

I sat in the cafeteria with my d&d group during lunch, sitting there thinking about y/n and the dream i had about her last night.
"Eddie" Dustin said
"hmm what" i say snapping out of my day dream looking at the time, fuck got gym class in half an hour.
"Are u sitting thinking about y/n again? she's outta your league" Mike said laughing
"oh here she comes" Dustin said, i stood up and let her pass "m'lady" she didn't even look at me. wow she really can pull off Keds and tube socks i thought as i sat back down.
"She doesn't even know who i am and she doesn't give a damn about me" i say picking up my magazine.
"We'll she is dating Steve" Dustin said and i rolled my eyes
"her boyfriends a dick, and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew" i say. I knew Dustin was friends with Steve which really annoyed me. "He lives on my block and he drives an Iroc, he doesn't know who i am"
"I doubt that" Dustin says. of course everyone know Eddie "the freak" Munson.
"We're just teenage dirtbags" i say to the group.
"BUT AS LONG AS YOUR INTO BAND, OR SCIENCE OR PaRtIeS" i say standing on the table "OR A GAME WHERE U TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS" i yell
"Want something freak" Jason yells and i do a little devil noise with my fingers as horns, then get down.
"She doesn't know what she's missing"
"You said that last year and the year before that" Gareth says
"Yeah we'll i was full of shit. this is the year i can just feel it 86 baby"

*Few days later*

We were sitting at our table just talking about dustin and mikes prom date for tonight, i probably won't go, i'm lonely and the only girl i wanna go with doesn't even know who i am"
"Hey uh Eddie she's walking over here" Dustin says
oh fuck. this must be fate. i get nervous my lips start to shake. "how does she know who i am" i say looking at them. "why does she give a damn about me?"

"Hey Eddie. I got 2 tickets to Iron Maiden, baby."
she says looking at me
"Come with me friday don't say maybe"
"i'm just a teenage dirtbag like you" she whispers

"I'd love too" i say smiling as she smiles and says "sweet i'll see you friday" she waved and is off

"See boys i told you 86 is my year" i say laughing in their faces and they looked extremely shocked.

Okay hi! was that good? should i do more based off songs? let me know which songs and what else you wanna see :)