25

Suddenly the door swing open just to reveal lisa

"Woah! Imma exercise!~~ and danc- what the-"

The two noticed her presence and spilt up "u-um.. it's noting how you think it is-" Tae was cut off when jungkook entered and noticed taehyung and Jennie close.

    "What.. *look at lisa* is going on- here-" He spoke when v replied "u-uh it's just that Jennie was about to fell down but I tried to hold her but in result found myself on her- trust me it's nothing" "y-yes yes.. it's nothing"

     Jennie from the corner of her eyes saw lisa was a bit disappointed..

   Why tho!?

    Is she still in love with v!?

There were lots of questions on her head.

  After sometime everything was fine and Jennie thought of going to her personal condo for relaxing her mind. She wanted to think briefly about everything.

   Jennie's solo cb is coming up and she also wanted to think of a theme and lyrics.

She was in her condo and was just laying feeling tierd to do anything. 

   Jisoo Rosè Lisa were busy with themselves from a long time. Jisoo had a drama rosè and lisa had 2 solos.

  Jennie wasn't jealous of her friends.. she was just kinda.. upset how pathetic her life was.  She loves her friends but.. no one actually know what was she going through.

   It was Her actual birthday today.. and no one remembered. Although yg changed her birth date for some reason she weirdly like her real birthday.

    It's not odd that anyone have forgotten it was Her birthday but she always wished everyone on their real birthday too.

   She was in her thoughts when her door bell rang and when she opened it there was no one but just a basket of candies and a note in it. It was aesthetically pleasing and every chocolate were her favorite ones.

   Without a second thought she took the basket inside and opened the note while closing the door.

  (Note : bts and bp know her real bday but they just don't remember.)

Dear love

   Hope you are doing fine. I can see you are happy but yet wanted to say hope your doing well. Don't worry I'm always by your side watching you smile cry or anything.

   Happy birthday princess♡

Indeed she felt amazing about that finally someone remembered her birthday but was also freaked out by the sentence 'watching you'.

    She brushed all her thoughts thinking it might be her friends or smtg and ate the candies.

Who do u guys think it might be!?

Do lisa love taehyung!?

Do Taehyung like Jennie!? Or love lisa!?