30

Hello loves! I hope you are doing well!
I just wanna inform that I might be including few sensitive topics in the story like trawma etc.. I will inform about them as warning so if you feel uncomfortable about them you can skip the part. Don't worry I will briefly explain the chapter in the beginning of the next chapter so u won't get confused.

Jennie was anxiously sitting there wonderful what could happen to her. What if the person is extremely famous and how will she face tye fan's rage!? Just then she realized.. who will that person be?

Turn of events were really drastic. Again she got a call to yg office room.

She walked in "may-" "come in Ms. Kim" yg cut her off. As she walked in she saw someone sitting.. very unexpected.

Jungkook..

She walked in and sat next to jungkook.

Shock and disappointment was clear on his face. He clearly did not like this idea. Especially after the fact that Jennie is no more than just lisa's friend. He sure expected or rather prayed it was lisa.. not Jennie..

But soon his face turn into someone else.. someone new.. someone emotionless.

While jennie just wanted a cool day but it was disaster.

1st she is gonna get hate for shits.

2nd now her besties unofficial chick hates her.

Cool

Jennie can clearly saw some hatred for Jennie on his face. Was it really hate for her?

Maybe..

Maybe not?

Hopefully not..

What if it is?

"Jennie and jungkook. You both are one of the most popular in your respective groups.. maybe not most but really popular. We can't risk most popular members so your dating news will be published. And what I want to say is.. you have to act like you are dating in real even infront of other members."

Bang pd spoke while yg nod

"You both may go now"

Jennie and jungkook silently walked out.

There was awkward silence in between them.

She walk near the window to clear her mind.. or we can say to get ready for the hate she would receive.. just a last sigh and she walked out.

She saw Taehyung scrolling something on the phone with emotionless face. Jennie didn't want anyone to talk for the time so she walked fast in the dance practice room.

"OMO JENNIE UNNIE! is it true that you are dating Jungkook!?" Rosè asked. I forced a fake smile and nod.

"Oh God Nini you didn't even tell us!" Jisoo said with a smile "
Jennie just smiled.

Someone is glaring at Jennie.

It was lisa. Jennie noticed it. "Unnie.. congrats" lisa blunt in flat tone and walked out

Jisoo looked at lisa and kind of knew what was the matter. She followed her to which Rosè gave attention and followed them both "unnie I will be back!"

She opened her phone. The social media was quite for some reason. It was strange.. but she was wrong. This calmness was just quietness before the storm.

Dispatch
Blackpink jennie and bts jungkook seem to have romantic relationship since 2 months. Information is given that there were many visits of jungkook to jennie's apartment.

Thank you

Comments

@jen_znnie : woah I thought something us between jen and v but this news was unexpected

@taekook_real: leave my baby u bish

@kookie_jk : this sl*t manipulate my baby jk

Read more comments

Jennie just sighed in annoyance. She walked out and was about to walk past by a room but heard faint cries. It was lisa.

Jisoo and chaeyoung were comforting her.

"I don't know why is Jennie like that *sob* first she stole my Tae and now jungkook" she sobbed while crying.
"Shh baby it's fine don't cry.. everything will be ok" jisoo comforted her.
"I mean wasn't she dating kai? Like why do she find it a need to date everyone" lisa was bluntly speaking her heart and jisoo and rosè seem to comforting her.

Jennie was taken aback from all the words.

She walked back..

Suddenly she got a call

Unknown number

Jennie : hello?

Unknown : seem like my baby is having an affair?

Jennie : who is it?

Unknown : comeon you don't know me? I'm your bestie! *dark chuckle* who knows you better than me? Who is always by your side? Seem like no one else other than me.

Jennie : this is not funny! Don't call on the phone again!

*cut*

She turn around to find taehyung

"U-um.. hi.." was all she could say. "Why didn't you say you were in relationship?" She was shocked by sudden question. "It's complicated" she didn't know what to say, it felt wierd and sad.. to both of them..