36

As soon as jungkook and Lisa left, Jennie sigh standing the same place she was.

   "Woah! That was unexpected! Oh lord!! Pinch me!"

    Taehyung pinched her cheek. Suddenly realization hits both of them that they are standing too close as 'friends'.

   They moved out, away from that suffocating space.

   "So.. you both weren't in relationship?" He asked making Jennie cring and laugh at Same time.

   "You really thought it was true? God no! He is like my brothers to me. At first he thought all this dating news thing was my idea but he no longer is angry after talking about it."

  Taehyung remained silent while jennie was waiting for his answer. There was one thing that reassured jennie.. Taehyung's smile while his eyes were on her.

   "U-umm.. I'll get going.."

  "Wait"

  "Let's go together.." he smiled and both walked down.

3rd person pov

   These smiles and giggles of them will not last long.. her smiles should be towards me. Only me. Neither her so called bestfrnd nor her pathetic little boyfriend.

Back to the couple

JEN POV

      We entered the room just to find all the other members already sitting there. I walked further and sat beside jisoo while taehyung sat with jungkook.

     "What's happening" I whispered to jisoo and she just shrugged.

   Just then we heard the steps coming closer and the door swang opened revealing our ceo.

   "Hello everyone. I know a lot have happened in a while. I'm here to make an announcement. Kim seokjin will be going military. He will be leaving in Two days and tomorrow we kept a small dinner. I hope everyone can come"

Woah.. that was unbelievable. Soekjin oppa is going? Damn.