27

A roller-coaster of songs and emotions and finally reaching their destination.

It was something that Jennie would actually want. A birthday date near a beautiful lake with cold breeze.

Taehyung knew Jennie hate it if anyone overdo something so instead of decorating the place he rather kept it simple. He took a mattress out of the car and placed it perfectly at a perfect spot. "Omg this place is sooo beautiful!" Jennie exclaimed in excitement and Tae chuckled at her reaction. He took out a warm blanket and fixed a tent.

They both smuggled in the blanket and watched the river flowing perfectly. Everything was just too perfect to belive. No paparazzi or anything.

Everything was perfect. Everything seemed too good to be true..

They decided to watch a Netflix series "xxyyy" (you can insert ur fav series lol. I'd like to add stranger things tho)

Unknowingly jennie fell asleep so Tae switch off the idap and slept hugging Jennie. It's was kinda awkward at first but he liked it. Definitely.

Next day

Jen woke up and noticed Tae's handed on her. She panicked for a second but felt sense of calmness. "Is there something on my face?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Jennie looking at him with her pretty eyes. "U-uh nothing.." she said but paused for a second and continued "or maybe... there is something tho." She said with an invisible smirk on her face "and what is that?" He asked getting curious "handsomeness? Oh there might not be such word.. let me put another word.. 'sezzynezz'?" She said. For a sec he didn't realize it but sudden realization hit him and a sudden red tint came across his cheek. "Woah woah there-" He said and both started laughing.

They came back to their droms and their mood was better than ever.. unknowingly? Maybe no.. because they both knew.. do they accept? No.

Night

"Oooo I see you smiling like crazy Jennie unnie! What's the matter!" Rosè asked in her typical aussie accent in a teasing way "there is nothing really haha-" Jennie suttered which was obvious enough for girls to guess something is up.. "oooooo girly!! Spill the teaaa!!!"

"OK ok! I will tell." Jennie spoke with a huge smile on her face. *spoke everything* "woah! Seriously? Omo unnieee" lisa said in teasing tone followed by jisoo and rosè. And they continued talking about other stuff. Some mocking others while some gossip and some teary stories of girls with some wine and smiling tears. The night spent well after soo many months. Everything was extremely amazing and perfect.. too perfect to be true..

And there were someone watching her.. watching Jennie..