Caution Tape

A word to the wise before starting this story.

Some the the themes and scenes found throughout the story could be triggering to some people. I can assure you that forced submission is never ok. If it is a fantasy for you, then you should always negotiate clear terms before proceeding with your partner and always have a safe word in case things become too much.

That said. If you think you may be triggered, this is not the book for you.

Other triggers may include crude/crass/vulgar/explicit language and details. At one point there will be a time someone struggles with the idea that they'd just rather die, so if you're sensitive to the subject of death or a feeling of hopelessness, the end of that chapter could be hard for you.

Things are going to start out a little slow, so if you're just here because you thought it was just be non stop sex scenes, this isn't the book for you. I'm pretty big on foreplay and having to work for that kind of satisfaction, so we won't be jumping out of the gate with some naked wresting.

If your going to be the fact checker or trope police, this not the book for you. If vampires can sparkle in twilight, I can decide the rules of my werewolves.

If you are the grammar or spellcheck police, you're welcome to stay and point out any mistakes for me. I have a hard time rereading anything, including my own work, because I know what happens and my brain gets bored.

I usually write while listening to music, sometimes one song on a loop for some scenes. If you're curious about what i was listening too while writing there is a list on Spotify, just search for the book title or GoldNPeachy and you'll find it.

if you're fine with all that, let's proceed!

And if you're feeling so inclined to drop a ✨star or comment, you'll be my favorite person in the whole world!

An extra note for my readers that have come here from the Dreame app. I'm sorry that I could no longer support that platform, and THANK YOU for coming over here to continue to follow my content.