In the End - AN

Author's Note 8/8/22

I hope that you've enjoyed reading the story of how Dmitri and Selene met and fell in love. I know that there are still lots of questions left unanswered. In fact I have a stack of note cards. I plan to address them in the next story, this just felt like a natural stopping point for now. I hope to see you all in the next one!

I appreciate each and every one of you that took the time to read, vote, comment, and send me messages. This is the first time I've ever written anything beyond a short story, and you are the ones that made it all worthwhile. Just want to add a special mention to my husband: Thank you for being so understanding about all the times I lost track of time and dinner was late, or had to be ordered in.

11/17/2022

Group Discussion...

Anyone have some thoughts about this cover my editor sent me? After reading the story, I thought I'd see if any of you had some of the same thoughts I've noted about it

Anyone have some thoughts about this cover my editor sent me? After reading the story, I thought I'd see if any of you had some of the same thoughts I've noted about it. (Though I am going to be temporarily using it on GoodNovel until I have the time to try and make a better one or find someone else to make it for me.)

Trilogy Progress:

Rite of Submission (book 1) Finished writing, in beta-read, still making final edits. Non-Exclusive contract with GoodNovel

Rite of Power (book 2) Exclusive contract with GoodNovel, so only the first 4 chapters are here on wattpad. It is finished, the final chapter posts July 31, 2023.

Rite of War (book 3) Outlined, cover in creative stage, no public postings as of now. I'm planning to start releasing chapters in December 2023.