20: Payback

I froze in the doorway when the sight of him hit me. He was frantically sliding his hand up and down the length of his stiff cock, leaning heavily against the other arm braced on the wall before him as the water cascaded over his tense muscles. He was grunting and swearing under his breath as he tried to jack-off. It didn't look enjoyable, more like punishment, the movements rough and hard. With a frustrated grunt, he dropped the still hard cock and hit the wall.

He hadn't even heard me step into the shower behind him, a small gasp slipping out of his mouth as I touched his shoulder with my still bound hands. There was darkness in his eyes, but it didn't scare me this time and I held out my wrists to him. He turned slowly, his eyes studying me like I was a poisonous snake that was poised to strike, I held his gaze as I kept my hands extended. With a few tugs on the ribbon, my hands fell free. We stood face to face, watching each other as the water washed down over us.

I felt possessed by something foreign and primal, the image of him desperately trying to get off affixed in my mind. I stepped into him, crashing my lips against his as my fingers curled around the rigid member between us. His tongue invaded my mouth, and his fingers tangled in my hair as he pulled my face up to his. The water let my hand glide smoothly over the flesh he'd been rubbing raw a moment ago. Without impeding my access, he pressed me gently against the wall of the shower, kissing my lips and neck while his hands twisted my hair or thumbed over the clamps still pinched onto my nipples. As his breathing increased a realization hit me, and it gave me a feeling of power over him.

I relaxed my grip and slowed my strokes, making him sigh with frustration. "Don't stop," he pleaded as he nipped at my earlobe. I couldn't keep the grin I felt hidden, was this how he felt every time he got my body primed?

Smiling, I pushed him back gently with my hand on his chest. He really was built like a sex god, and I savored the sight of him, the water trailing down the contours of his body. "Maybe I should make you earn it," I teased, almost hoping to rile him up more, a little pay back for the several times he'd kept me from achieving orgasm before.

A devilish smile curled his lips, "As you wish," he growled seductively, sinking down to his knees before me. I felt my eyes grow wide with shock, and I gasped when he lifted me up. With my back braced against the wall and my thighs, resting on his shoulders, his hands cupped my ass so his face could dive between my legs. His tongue moved in firm stokes, flicking my clit as he sucked gently. My fingers curled tightly in his hair as my hips rolled to grind against his mouth, in moments I was breathless, moaning his name and begging him not to stop as I fucked his face. Even as I began to spasm in his grasp, his tongue dove deep between my lips, trying to lap up the juices that flooded my pussy.

With a kiss to each of my inner thighs, he set me down on my own, shaky feet. Still kneeling before me, he pressed his lips against my belly, kissing the wet skin before him. With a savage shove, I pushed him back, making him sit on the shower floor staring up at me. Feeling every bit the predator this time, I slid down the wall and crawled over his legs. Before I could second guess myself, I wrapped my lips around his long hard cock and sucked it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head and shaft as I pulled it deeper.

His gruff moan was like music to my ears, imploring me to curl my fingers around the base of the shaft as I licked and sucked on what I could fit comfortably in my mouth, using my other hand to stroke his balls. "Oh my fucking god," he growled, lying back. His hands curled into fists at his sides as I bobbed my head, trying to take him deeper without gagging. I kept myself firmly straddled on his legs, determined to achieve this one task.

There was a moment when it felt like he tensed and whispered my name, but I didn't catch the warning in time and had to swallow hard as my mouth filled with thick salty fluid. That motion seemed to make him moan louder than he had when the liquid spurted into my mouth, so I sucked and swallowed again and again until there seemed nothing left in him.

Prowling like a jungle cat, I slinked up the length of him, until I was laid out on top of him. A smile stretched my lips as I looked down at his face. His eyes had a glazed over, dreamy look to them. His lips found mine and I could taste myself on his tongue as it slipped into my mouth, surely tasting himself at the same time. Strong arms wrapped around me, and held me against his body. His kiss was deep and unrelenting until I was breathless again.

Abruptly, he pulled away with sigh, "The Dr said not to let you do anything too taxing, and here you are, struggling to breath." He helped me get up off the floor and shut the water off. When I went to wrap the towel around me, he tugged it gently from my fingers. I let go, letting him pat me dry before dropping it on the floor.

Taking my hand in his, he led me back into the bedroom. It felt strange for him to be so gentle. Wrapping his arms around me, he pressed a few soft kisses to my lips. When we made it back to the bed he pulled the covers back, letting the sex toys fall to the floor with dull thuds.

Lifting me into bed with him, he tucked me neatly against him and held me in his arms. I let my head rest against his chest, listening to the soft thump-thump of his heart beat. Neither one of us dared to say a word and break the silence that was settling over us.

What just happened? I had no explanation for what had come over me to act like that. But it had filled me with an immense sense of satisfaction to be the aggressor and have the power to bring him down to his knees, both figuratively and literally. Would it have been more satisfying to straddle his hips and take him? The fact that I was even thinking about that now worried me.

Snuggling into him, I let myself focus on the steady beat of his heart, and the way his breath filled his chest, gently lifting my head and then how it fell. Taking a deep breath of my own, I could almost taste his sandalwood and spicy scent, he filled my every sense as I closed my eyes to go to sleep. I could fret over everything tomorrow.