3

Crystal pov

I don't even know why I said anything. My emotions are all over the place and it's honestly been bothering me lately.

"Forget I even said anything." I said reaching for the door handle but she stopped me

"Crys...look at me." She said I looked at her

"I'm sorry ok. I really didn't know you felt this way." She said

"Look, what me and kodie had was different. We went through so much shit. I love her yes I always will. But I'm not in love with her. At first when we started this I was scared not gon lie. It just felt a lil to similar to me. I was here and you were there, I just didn't want to go through that hurt again. So I put my guard up. I told myself that we would always just be friends nothing more." It stung like hell to hear those words, but I understand. To have as much history as they did and for it to end they way it did I would be hurt too.

"But. It's something, I don't know what it is but something keeps me wanting you more and more....just like you said. I find myself wanting you in ways that I swore I wouldn't."She said caressing my face.

"I can't and will not compete with the past. Don't play with me Rae."

"Never was." She said

"So with that being said. Where does this leave us?" I asked.

"You tell me? What do you want.?"

"I want you. I want us to not have to hide anything."

"...ok, if that's what you want."

"Really?" I didn't expect her to 100% be all in immediately. It really took me by surprise

"Yes. I like you. I really like you. And I want to be in a full relationship with you." She said

"So, let me properly ask, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked me and my heart was beating so loud and fast I'm sure she heard it.

"Yes, yes I'll be your girlfriend." I chuckled and she pulled me into a deep kiss. I grabbed her neck Deepening the kiss as her hands found my waist pulling me back into her lap...

Rae pov

I pulled her onto me breaking our kiss and kissed between her shoulder blade and collar bone. I knew it was her weak spot. She moaned softly into my ear running chills up my spine. The things I wanted to do to this girl couldn't be done in this car.

"Let's go back to my house..." I said in between kissing her neck

"O-ok" she moaned out. She climbed back into her seat and I adjusted my seat and zoomed off. It seems I wasn't getting there fast enough I wanted her so bad. And right now. I inched my hand up her bare thigh up to her shorts. I could see her biting her lip waiting for my next move

"Open." I said and she did, I pressed my fingers against her through her shorts and not surprising she wore no panties and she was soaked.

"No panties?" I said pushing my fingers into her wetness

"Fucck. My moms going to kill me." She moaned

"Ride my fingers baby" I said trying to focus on the road. She took her seatbelt of slid her shorts to the side and leaned against the dashboard as she slid down on my fingers as she looked at me.

"Fuck I'm so tight" she moaned as she slowly went up and down on me. She was so wet I could feel her dripping onto my hand. As she came down I curled my fingers hitting her gspot making her scream out

"Shit. Right there!" She moaned so sexy and I'm sure it had me dripping through my clothes.

"Fuck, don't stop. I'm about to-" she couldn't even finish before she came all over my fingers and hand. She slid off and I licked them clean.

"You taste the same as I remember." I said as we finally pulled up. We wasted no time getting in and ripping each other's clothes off. We were at it in the kitchen the living room the stairs and lastly the bedroom

"Fuck" I grunted as I was giving her slow and deep strokes from the back with my strap on. Her wetness was a sight to see all on my d*ck.

"Daddy you so deep, don't stop " she moaned I fastened my pace slamming her hips back onto me making her take all 9 inches.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" I kept going slamming her into me deeper and deeper I could feel my peak rising

"Shit" I grunted

"Cum with me daddy." She moaned throwing her ass back making the strap on rub against my clit.

"Fuck!" She came and squirted again I grabbed her throat from be behind as I came with her

"Fuck baby." I panted as I rested my head on her back. I pulled out taking off the strap as we both panted. I laid her on her back kissing up her chest

"I can't baby" she said softly I knew she was tired but I wanted more I just couldn't get enough of her

"Just one more baby. Just relax.." I said as I sat up placing myself onto her wetness. God it felt so good. She had her clit pierced and grinding against it felt amazing to the both of us. She gripped my waist grinding back against me matching my flow sending me into over drive.

"Shittt don't stop" she moaned as I started going faster holding onto her leg.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned out

"Shit! Cum with me baby!" She screamed gripping my waist and that was all it took. We both squirted against each other as I slowed my pace.

"Fuck, that was amazing ." She said as I collapsed beside her.

"Shit. I think im falling in love with you." She said softly chuckling. I was completely caught of guard, I didn't know how to respond. Was I falling for her? Do I want to fall in love all over again.?

"Don't over think. Just sleep." She said pecking my lips. Sighing I didn't protest. I would have to figure this out later. It's been a long day. Shortly after I hear light snores and soon after I drifted into a deep slumber myself.....