8

Mililani pov

The day was finally here and you have no idea how excited I am. We've been running around busy putting things together for the gender reveal and it's looking amazing! We decided with safari theme decor with green nude and white colors.

 We've been running around busy putting things together for the gender reveal and it's looking amazing! We decided with safari theme decor with green nude and white colors

I admit we definitely went over board. I mean what can I say? It's for our first. And it definitely wasn't an easy process. I'm the beginning we had so many complications, we honestly almost lost hope. So in a way we feel this is our miracle baby. Although I do think that the man above was just waiting for the right time to bless us with our beautiful baby.

"You look beautiful baby" cam said spinning me around

"Thank you baby. You look beautiful as well." We both were matching, while we told our guests to wear green or white me and baby are wearing nude. I got on a body fitting dress with a long train and she has on a dress suit to match.

"Everything is so beautiful baby, I love it." Our event planners definitely did what needed to done.

"And that's all I was hoping for. Come on baby, the people are starting to get here." Cam said grabbing my hand leading us over to kodie

"Aweeee baby Moma! Look at you! You look beautiful mamas" kodie said hugging me

"And cam, man that suit is nasty bro." She said dapping her up

"Hey girlll" I said hugging Deyja. I absolutely love her for kodie. In a way she replaced me as kodie's bestfriend. And I'm ok with that because in all honesty Kodie and I are so much more than that, she is family. Shes my sister, blood or not. And Deyja helps her in ways that I can't, they get each other, the have been through the same things. So I loved Deyja like family too. We greeted all of our friends and family which was not many, my moms and Cam's parents were here. And just a few friends. The only person who was missing was Rae. I really wish she could be here. But she did promise to call when we get ready for the reveal.

"Gosh I can't believe it." Cam's mom came over to me. She placed her hands on my full round belly. She was a sweet woman. She loved her daughter and would do anything for her. Now Cam's father, he was the total opposite. From the few encounters I've had with him he's rude. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't really like me.

"My first grandbaby. Girl don't get your hopes up because it's a boy." Her mom said

"Nooo don't say that! I want a girl!" I laughed with her

"Chile it's got to be a boy. Look how low your sitting. But nonetheless I do wish for a healthy baby, no matter what the gender is." I nodded agreeing

"Yes of course. In the end that is all that matters."

"Have you two thought of names yet?"

"No not yet, we were waiting to find out the gender. But I've always dreamed of having children so, I do have an idea. If it's a girl I've always wanted to name her Aurabellá and If it's a boy Ermias."