Ch.18: Back Home

*Tobins Pov*

I sigh and Call Ash and Ali. "Hey Tobin Any luck?" Ali asks.

"No I'm gonna head back to the house. She might've came home alright but I'm gonna go check." I say.

"Okay that's fine." Ali says. "And Tobin?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for helping seriously, it means a lot to Me and Ash." Ali says.

"She's my best friend. I love her, I'll do anything for her Ali." I say.

Ali hangs up, I get to the house and walk in. I see Gwen on the floor passed out next to her was a guy. He was also passed out too. I immediately grab my phone and call Ali.

"She's at the house! She's passed out on the floor, a guy is with her too. He is also passed out, they are both really banged up. It's bad Ali, please hurry!" I say.

"Hang on Tobin, we're coming!" Ali says.

Ali hangs up. I send a text in the group chat and they immediately reply and are on their way.

"T-Toby?" I look over and see Gwen is awake. I rush over to her, I move her head into my lap and hold her.

"Gwen." I start crying. "We thought you were dead." I say.

"I-I'm s-sorry Toby." She says.

"Oh no, Gwen. This, this wasn't your fault." I say.

I cry even more, I gently rock us back and forth as I hold her in my arms. Ash and them come rushing in.

"Oh great. Everyone is here." Gwen says.

Ash and Ali rush over to us. I switch with Ash and lay Gwen in Ash's lap, Ash and Ali sit on the ground with Gwen and Cry.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone, you guys were right. Things went south really fast." Gwen says.

"It's okay... your gonna be okay Kid." Ash says.

The guy wakes up and starts coughing up blood. "Oh thank god. Matt are you okay?" Gwen asks.

"Yeah, I'm still Alive." He laughs.

Gwen laughs with him. "Ow ow, don't make me laugh, my ribs are broken." Gwen says. She groans in pain and holds her side.

"G-Gwen? Where are we?" Matt asks.

"We're at my house. This is my family." Gwen says.

*Gwen's pov*

"This is my Family Matt. This is my mom and momma. Ash and Ali. That's Tobin, Carli, Hope, Mal, Kelly, Alex, Servado, Syd, Dom, Julie, Zack, Christen, Sam and Kristie. Guys this is Matt." I say introducing them.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys. I wish it was under better circumstances." Matt says.

"Nice to meet you too." The girls say.

Hope and Carli help Matt up and take him outside to their car. They take him to the hospital, Mom and Momma help me up and put me in their car and follow Hope and Carli to the hospital.

We get to the hospital 10 minutes later and they rush me in along with Matt. They take us into the back and start working.

Ash and Ali do blood transfusion and give me some of their blood to help me out.

*Ali's Pov*

The doctor comes into the waiting room as we wait for any updates. The girls are in the waiting room with us and keeping us Company.