ᴍᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀᴡᴀ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

A small group of four people were hanging out two in the kitchen making lunch, the two being Matsukawa and Iwaizumi, while Oikawa and Hanamaki are in the living room. "So you doing anything this weekend?" Oikawa asked Makki, giving the hint to the pinkie brown-haired boy, who was on his phone playing 'Geometry Dash Lite'. "No, I'm not doing anything why?", He paused his game and looked up at Oikawa, earning a shrug back.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ

The two boys in the kitchen were making lunch. Matsukawa teased Iwaizumi occasionally, even for small things like, not knowing where something was or not being able to reach something. "You're a real asshole you know that?" The shorter one said, "you love me we all know it- oh! My bad" Matsukawa laughed, leaving the other confused "why are you laughing?" Iwaizumi asked as he stopped what he was doing to look at the other, Matsukawa looked at him as well with a grin on his face, "I know that look Mattsun just shut up" the other put his hands up in defeat "okay okay" he replied.

Time skip

Mattsun and Iwaizumi made their way to the dinner table, they placed down the four dishes of food and called the others in, "thank you for this meal" they all said together. After they had all eaten so they talked together, "Is anyone doing anything fun?" Makki asked looking around the table at everyone, Oikawa kicked his precious 'Iwa-chan' under the table, and before Iwaizumi could say anything he earned a wink from his long-term crush, causing him to not say anything "Iwa-chan and I are going to my house, this weekend!" The tall brown-haired male said, to the group in front of him resting his head on his hands while smiling.

Mattsun and Makki looked at each other with a grin, "oh? Just you guys?" The black-haired male said smiling cheekily, while Makki was grinning wide the two turned a light pink, causing the duo to laugh at them "sh-shut up! You both are probably going to go on a date!" Oikawa blurted out, it was silent for a couple minutes then Iwaizumi spoke up "Kawa, maybe we should go? You hate being late anyway" oikawa nodded in agreement. The two said thanks for having them over and left the two boys standing there, at the door still shocked until "wanna hang out on Sunday? It's supposed to be nice out anyway" Mattsun asked, "yeah sure I'm free then, I'll see you tomorrow at school" he replied and left after saying thank you and his goodbye.

[This is the first chapter I am sorry for any spelling errors or grammar errors correct me if I am wrong anywhere]

[465 words]