School (Part 2)

"What did you say?" Makki asked his captain looked up at him, "yes I knew since I was 11 anyway! How long have you liked Mattsun?" He switched up the question, "since our 1st year in Aobe Johsai" replied Makki.

With Iwa and Matsu

"Why do you think they went off over there?" Mattsun asked, looking over at the two talking by the roof doors Iwaizumi shrugged in response. He saw Mattsun he wanted to ask something, but stopped himself "what's up?" He asked, he was wondering what Matsukawa had to say "you like Kawa don't you Zumi?", That caused Iwaizumi to choke on his drink 'not what I was expecting' Zumi thought, to himself Iwaizumi nodded though as he coughed, Mattsun gave him his water and after a few minutes of coughing and choking, Iwaizumi was fine he lived "do you though" he asked once again, "yes I do like him you and Makki?" He answered but asked a question that got Mattsun thinking, 'do I?' He asked himself 'no he's just my best friend I can't like him' he said in his head, and shook his head no "No, I don't like Makki like that we're just friends", the other looked shocked "really?" Mattsun nodded, "yeah" Iwaizumi and Mattsun just started talking about school their next classes ect.

Makki and Oikawa went over to the boys who were done eating, "we're back you two" the brown-haired male said packing up his stuff Makki doing the same, "what were you guys talking about?" Mattsun asked "something private" Makki replied, leaving the other two confused who stood up "alright, then we should start heading to our next classes then" spoke the ace, they all agreed and walked off.

30 minutes later

"Free class?" Mattsun asked makki who nodded, he was sitting leaning against a tree outside Mattsun standing infront of him, "ahh alright- oh and guess what" he added on to his sentence, "what?" Makki looked up to him with curiosity "Zumi has a crush on captain" makki smirked and kicked Mattsuns legs so he'd fall back, "what the fuck was that for" he said makki shook his head, "listen Oikawa has a crush on Zumi as well! And I kicked you because my neck was hurting" he admitted as well as telling what he knew, about their friend Oikawa Tooru. After about half an hour of just talking and messing around, they got ready for their next class they both had maths together so they decided to go together.

[I WILL MAKE THE NEXT COUPLE LONGER I SWEAR ITS JUST I HAVE TO PACK AS I AM GOING SOMEWHERE 😭]

[444 words]