IwaOi planning

The two were watching a movie when the phone Oikawa had went off.

incoming call from 'Hana'

"Who's Hana?" The brown-haired male asked Iwaizumi who just turned his head, towards the other "not sure pick up though" Oikawa nodded, and picked up the phone putting it to his ear. Iwaizumi tried to listen in while looking at the TV, he looked at Oikawa when he heard what he though was his name. Oikawa put his phone on speaker, and said "date Mattsun then!" He said Iwaizumi laughed at what Oikawa had said, Iwaizumi helped pick out a place for them. It took a couple minutes as Makki didn't co-operate with them, but then when Oikawa heard the words "I'm outing you to-" he took it off of speaker, putting it to his ear this left Iwaizumi and his thoughts.

"So he likes someone.."
"He'd normally tell me when he likes someone"
"What is he hiding?"
"This means he doesn't like me then"
"He doesn't even trust me enough to tell me his crush?"
"I thought we were best friends"
"He told Makki but not me?"

That all circled in his head until he heard "Iwa-chan! Are you alright?" Hearing Oikawa's voice, Iwaizumi snapped out of it "huh?" He said looking at Oikawa hearing his Nickname given to him by his childhood best friend, "oh sorry" he apologised. They talked and watched movies for awhile talking about Makki and Mattsun they also talking about how they were going to get them together. A couple hours later of watching movies together Oikawa fell asleep, he ended up falling onto Iwaizumi's shoulder causing the other to blush. When Iwaizumi calmed down his phone rang unexpectedly.

Incoming call from 'Mattsun'

Iwaizumi picked up the phone and explained why he was whispering in the first place as he didn't want to wake Oikawa, after that Mattsun started to explain what was wrong.

Mattsun: I need help man I'm panicking

Iwaizumi: wow wow calm down what happened?

Mattsun: forsomereasonikeepsmillingwhenMakkiandimessageandikeepwantingtohangoutwithhimmoreandmoreijustdon'twanttobeawayfromhim

Iwaizumi: I don't know what the fuck you just said so I would appreciate if you took deep breathes and re told me what's wrong

Mattsun: *Iwaizumi could hear the deep breathes* okay, so.. for some reason I keep smiling when Makki and I message and I keep wanting to hangout with him more and more I just don't want to be away from him

Iwaizumi: ohh...seems to me you like him well you might do or you could just like hanging out with him

Mattsun: what?! I'm not gay! And it's wrong to like my best friend! Right?!

Iwaizumi: ...Mattsun its not how you put it 'wrong' to like anyone even your best friend i mean you know who I like no not like love who I love

Mattsun: whatever but Makki literally came out to the team! What if he stares at us while changing?!

After Mattsun had complained and just said homophobic things, which he didn't intend to say but Iwaizumi didn't mind as he knew Mattsun didn't understand this. Iwaizumi got off the phone and settled down and fell asleep, his head landing on Oikawa's.

[I have had writers block for a long time..BUT LOOK I MIGHT WORK ON ANOTHER ONE and enjoy homophobic Mattsun for a bit 🤭]
[553 words]