"Are you falling in love?"

A/N: THERE IS GONNA BE ANOTHER TW ON THIS CHAPTER AND ALL OKAY? SO UH YEAH :)

------------------------------------------

Makki rushed into his house, tears falling down his cheeks. He knows Iwaizumi told him to go to his house, but he couldn't do it. Himself and Oikawa are good friends, always there for him but Makki knew they do too much for him. He was scared to bring it up to them, even though they probably know how it went. He immediately dropped his bag, closing the door he slid down. His back leaning against the door, he was crying hugging his knees to his chest. "Stupid.. stupid.. stupid.." he repeated to himself, "im so stupid for letting Oikawa convince me to confess.. i knew he wouldn't like me back!.. yet i did it anyway.." he thought. Makki hated himself for doing that, he got up from the floor. He didn't have the energy to tidy up, or do anything so he just went to his room. He had started to calm down. Well, barley...? He was still sad. His phone was blowing up with messages, "prbably Oikawa and Iwa...or the gc" he looked at his phone. Indeed he was right, he was being spammed in all 3.

《Makki's phone:》

1,067 messages and 50 @s from Aoba Johsai❤️
-
400 messages from ToorUwU
-
700 messages from brother(Iwa)

Makki sighed, as he closed his phone. He didn't want to talk to anyone, he was scared. Especially of going to school, he went over to his closet and changed he was just gonna stay in bed all day. He had no energy or motivation, Matsukawa Issei was the reason he got out of bed in the mornings..! The only reason Makki is.. still.. here. As all these thoughts crowded Makki's door bell rang, he groaned getting up to see who it was.

Downstairs

He looked out the window. Seeing a tall boy, he had... blond hair? "Wait... Kiyoutani?!" Makki fixed himself. Kiyoutani never came over, when he was done he put on a smile. Opening the door he saw the boy he thought of, the other sighed "uh Hanamaki?" He spoke sounding concerned. Makki raised an eyebrow, "you can call me Makki y'know AND WHATS UPP?? you NEVER come here!!" Kiyoutani gave a shocked expression. This made the wing spiker tilt his head, the blond wing spiker sighed "Hanamaki.. listen I uh saw what happened with you and Matsukawa" he said. He clearly felt bad but didn't know what to do, Makki's head dropped. He was looking at the floor, tears starting to form again. Kiyoutani panicked, he just stepped forward and patted the others shoulder. "I don't know what was said.. but uh I saw he said something to you and um you started crying so myself and Yahaba decided to check on you" he said, Makki looked up. Still crying with a blank expression, he saw Yahaba. Takahiro sighed, he nodded slowly before moving shaking his head and putting on a calm expression. "I-it's fine you guys go home I can deal with it" he said with a soft smile, he wasn't okay and this wasn't fine. Makki just wanted to disappear, Yahaba sighed "alright.. just we're here for you I don't know what he said but it must have been bad.." after they said goodbye, Makki closed the door. Putting his head in his hands he spoke, "im so fucking stupid good going Takahiro!" He sighed. He walked over to his kitchen, "im hungry.." "no you need to stop eating you fat fuck" he left the kitchen heading to his room.

《His room》

When he walked in he immediately went to his extra pencil case, opening it he grabbed a sharpener. Breaking it he took the blade, heading into the bathroom closing the door and heading over to the sink. Makki looked at himself in the mirror before taking off his shirt, "...i should do it on my shoulders and chest so they don't see it on my arms.." he took a second before doing it. He had cut himself multiple times on his body, the boy kept a calm face but tears were rolling down his face. When he was done he looked at himself again, blood everywhere on himself. He did nothing but smile, what else could he do? He wasn't going to talk to anyone anyway, he quickly left the bathroom to grab a towel. When he did he came back and got into the shower, after a couple of minutes of showering he got out. Hanamaki wrapped the towel around his waist, walking back into his room he grabbed boxers and a t-shirt. He changed into them, he jumped at the sting the cuts and fabric made when they met. "Im just going to head to bed.." he thought as he climbed into bed, it took him a minute or two but he fell asleep.

《With Oikawa and Iwaizumi》

He was getting worried, Makki never ignored his phone this much before. Iwaizumi was with him and also worried, they would head over go Makki's house but decided to give him privacy. It was quite until Iwaizumi's phone rang, he looked at it quickly thinking it was Makki but no it was Mattsun. He picked it up though, he needed to know what happened.

《The call》

Mattsun: Iwaizumi. I messed up. Big time

Iwaizumi: yeah. No shit

Mattsun: you know?

Iwaizumi: if its about Makki then yeah cause he won't answer his phone to anyone he hasn't been online since this morning

Mattsun: well- you see I uh I-

Iwaizumi: OUT WITH IT!

Mattsun: I called him a fag-

Iwaizumi: you.. WHAT MATTSUN WHAT THE FUCK

Mattsun: i know I know! I freaked out okay?!

Iwaizumi: freaked out?! Over what?!? That's he's into guys?! IS THAT IT?

Mattsun: NO ITS NOT THAT! NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK

Iwaizumi:... fine

Mattsun: so as you know he confessed to me and I was freaking out so I called him a fag but I like I dunno.. ugh I feel bad and I don't know why! I'm not gay or lgbt or whatever I know I'm not there is just something...different? About Makki I got kinda mad when people kept staring at him when we hung out I hated when that guy was being an asshole towards him I just can't stand seeing him sad I also didn't care when we y'know..

Iwaizumi: ....

Mattsun: Iwaizumi? I need your help. Are you going to help or not?!

Iwaizumi: Are you falling in love? I've the feeling you are

Mattsun: love?.. me? Love? Makki??

Iwaizumi: you just ranted about your feelings towards him and what you felt about him when those people were looking at Makki and that asshole you felt jealous

Mattsun: that can't be right.. I'm not-

Iwaizumi: there's other sexualities other than gay y'know

Mattsun: I know it's just- just I never thought about guys like that just really focused on liking girls but I know I like girls but maybe guys? No I can't like them

Iwaizumi: why? CaUse It'S gRoSS

Mattsun: shut up

Iwaizumi: whatever come to my house tomorrow I'll help you figure everything out it's getting late

Mattsun: alright night

Iwaizumi: night

-----------------------------------

AND THATS THE END FOR NOW I JUST LIKE KINDA Y'KNOW GOT LAZY AND ALL SO YEAH THE NEXT CHAPTER ILL TRY MAINLY JUST MAKE IT IWAIZUMI AND MATTSUN AND IT'L PROBABLY BE SHORT SO UH YEAH

[1252 words]