Hanamaki's house

When he woke up it was Friday, 'I hang out with Mattsun in 2 days!!! IM SO EXCITED' He smiled, "I should ask Oikawa what to do.." he said outloud to himself, and went up to his wardrobe to grab clothes to change.

What he grabbed

Back with Makki

He walked downstairs and stayed making food, his parents left for work already so he was alone. "IM GOING BACK TO 505, IT'S A SEVEN HOUR FLIGHT OR A 45 MINUTE DRIVE" He sang to himself, thinking of Mattsun 'should I confess? MAYBE ON SUNDAY!' He thought to himself, his phone went off as he looked at it he saw the ringer.

'Incoming call from ToorUwU'

He smiled and picked up "PERFECT TIMING KAWA" Makki said, he was really excited "woah you have a lot of energy" a deeper voice said "ZUMI?!" The pinkie brown-haired one asked he was shocked, "uh no do I sound like Zumi?" This left makki confused "Mattsun?" He questioned hearing a laugh on the other side, "yes, that's me Oikawa has my phone and I have his it was accidental but why were you excited?" The dark male asked, over the phone "ohhhh alright and no reason just something to tell him about...Zumi" he came up with that at last minute. They talked for hours and hours Makki forgot what he was going to tell Kawa, it was 11 o' clock at night already Hanamaki felt like they've only been talking for 1 hour, this being a shock. "Hey its getting late I'm going to go bye Mattsun!" "Alright bye l-" mattsun quickly hung up, leaving the other speachless "what was he going to say at the end?" He spoke outloud before he went up to his room he quickly remembered what he was going to ask Oikawa, 'I'll just give him a ring' and he did.

Their call

Oikawa: I know I know I'm an idiot
Makki: finally admiting it?
Oikawa: oh shut up!
Makki: no date Iwaizumi and I'll shut up
Oikawa: date Mattsun then!
Makki: HELL NO
Oikawa: laughing
Makki: anyway I called you for a reason!
Oikawa: oh? What's up?
Makki: Mattsun and I called since 7am!! And we're hanging out on Sunday but we don't know what to do..
Oikawa: Oh I see.. hmm Park?
Makki: nope
Oikawa: café?
Makki: nada
Oikawa: you're picky
Makki: we already said no to these places
Oikawa: ohhh hmm.. what about the movies?
Makki: you make it sound like a date..
Oikawa: probably is one
Makki: No its not he doesn't even like boys
Oikawa: are you sure? I could ask Iwa-chan y'know?
Makki: shakes his head no that'll be weird
Oikawa: right yeah it does BUT what about the movie idea?? You's can go see a movie together-
Makki: but-
Oikawa: I wasn't done! Drop hints to him try look hot to him on Sunday y'know?
Makki: uuugghhhh fine I'll try but if nothing ends well I'm blaming you and I'm outing you to Iwaizumi
Oikawa: YOU BITCH!-
Makki: HAHAHA!

Afterwards

It was a pain for Oikawa but surely after awhile he agreed, to bring the idea up to Mattsun for a movie. He decided to text him there before heading off to bed. After texting him he started changing only to hear a ding coming from his phone.

1 message from "Matsu" 'Sure! I'll book the tickets :) cya then! Night makki'

That message left a smile across his face, 'why do I love him so much? He doesn't even love me back. What's the point' he started thinking to himself, rolling his eyes he sat in his bed with the covers over him. "I'm just going to lay down.." he said outloud to himself, he did what he said and was just laying there looking up at his ceiling, thinking bad thoughts he knew he shouldn't be thinking like that 'but what if that's the only way?' He then thought, he fought himself whether or not to say something to Oikawa after thinking even more, he decided not to and to keep everything bottled up and not say anything to anyone not even his parents, not Iwaizumi or Oikawa, no one means no one. 'I'll start tomorrow' he thought to himself before falling asleep.