Sleepover

The three were sitting on the couch watching Makki's favourites. Makki was passed out inbetween Iwaizumi and Oikawa, his head was laying back against the couch. Slowly his head fell onto Oikawa's shoulder, Iwa chuckled quietly looking at Oikawa. He was in a none comfortable position, though he didn't want to wake Makki up. The two boys talked to each other and decided to do a sleepover, Oikawa Slowly got up and layed Makki down as Iwaizumi put a blanket on his friend. The two tidied up around the place, they had the TV on but on low volume. They chatted until Oikawa's phone went mad.

3 messages from 'Matsu-chan'

The brown-haired boy rolled his eyes and opened the phone.

Matsu-chan: Oikawa why is Iwaizumi not answering the phone?
Matsu-chan: hello?
Matsu-chan: oikawa? ✔︎

Oikawa closed his phone leaving the other on read. Iwaizumi held a confused expression, "who was it?" He asked. "It was Mattsun he's asking for you eh well asking why you weren't answering your phone" you could tell Oikawa was pretty annoyed from it, Iwa did the same and rolled his eyes. "He hurts Makki and that's what concerns him?" He was pretty pissed, but Iwaizumi took his phone out to see his notifications.

89 new messages from 'Mattsun'

Iwaizumi looked shocked. Oikawa glanced over at his phone, but it had already turned off automatically. "What was it?" The taller boy asked, "he sent me eighty-nine messages" Hearing that made Oikawas jaw drop. "Not even I'm like that" he admitted, earning a nod from Iwaizumi who stood up. He went to the couch and picked Makki up bridle style, carring him up the stairs. Oikawa got up from where he was and followed, once the three were there Oikawa opened the door for them. Iwaizumi made his way to Makki's bed and layed him there, putting the covers on him. The two left the room and headed downstairs, hearing Oikawa's phone going off.

Once they both were there they decided to look at their phones, at the same time. "3....2....1" they said together, once they did the looked.

Oikawa's phone: 1,096 new messages from 'Matsu-chan'
Iwaizumi's phone: 8,480 new messages from 'Mattsun'

The boys were absolutely speachless, "what the actual fuck" Oikawa managed to get out. Iwaizumi looked at the last text, the curly haired boy had sent.

That's it I'm finding you two

"Well shit" Iwa followed up, "what?" The other looking at him asked. "Mattsun is going around to find us" that left the two quite annoyed. Oikawa walked over to the blinds, he closed them and told Iwa to turn the lights off. So that way it would seem like Makki had gone to bed, which he has but Mattsun doesn't know about the boys being there. The two were annoyed while on the couch quietly watching TV, they spoke and flirted ect.

Half an hour later

The two were relaxing when they heard a knock on the door, Iwa cursed to himself quietly while Oikawa looked stressed. The spikey haird boy stood up to answer the door, and as the two thought there was an angry Matsukawa at the door.

[539 words]