^ Chapter 6 ^

It was Kei.

"You don't fucking do that. I have a name!" I shrieked out of fear.

"Great, cause I'd love it if you had told me sooner," he passively smiled.

"Right," I bit my lip from embarrassment. Thinking about it now, I still wasn't in the wrong. "So what did you want?"

"Isn't there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Tell you?"

"You did speak to Tadashi."

"I'm assuming it's the dude with the green hair..."

"It is," he nodded.

"Then yes I did and I told him to leave you a message."

"You did."

"So then our conversations done," I stepped back, preparing to go walk down the hill.

"You didn't let me finish." He pulled me back.

"Okay fine. I told him that I wanted to apologise for the way I behaved because I was the one to blame for the dispute. Happy?" I forced his hand off the my wrist and moved on.

"Wait," he grabbed onto to me once again. I was getting agitated but I didn't want to make tonight's catastrophe worse. "Let me ask you something." Without saying a word, he took off his hoodie, revealing his core abs. I didn't think he was packing.

There goes my virginity.

"But first cover up. I don't want to see your tits getting excited," he laid it on top of my head.

"I'm wearing a bra jackass," I slipped my head through the whole of the hoodie.

"I know. Just wanted the excuse to say that."

"Not funny." I was wearing his hoodie. His hoodie that now stays in my closet and is only worn on my worse days.

"And yet you're smiling," he smiled.

"I'm shivering!"

"Sure..." he didn't believe me.

"Okay, now is not the time. I'm starting to get pissed because I'd really like to go home but you keep on wasting my time."

"Just answer this then I'll be out of your hair."

"Deal."

"Were you made that I didn't kiss you?"

"I was." I walked away. I just admitted something I'd never say. I must've been drugged cause whoever I became that night, had never seen the light of day.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? If you had listened to what I said, you'd understand why." I continued walking away from the house.

"My question wasn't why as in why were you upset. It's that you said 'was' which implies that you're no longer mad." He followed me from behind.

"That's right. I'm not mad," I responded as I turned on my GPS towards the nearest station.

"Why not?"

"Do you want me to be mad?"

"Yes," he picked up the speed.

"Well too bad," I imitate a pout-like expression.

"Can you just answer the question?"

"I've already answered your damn question!" I turned back aggressively. "What more do you want from me?"

"Just the reason," he reached my for my wrist.

"And that's all you're asking?" I stopped walking and glanced in his direction.