^ Chapter 13 ^

Q: What's the other two favourite moments with him?

A: Right, I fell asleep before I could get there

My second favourite moment-

Wait, I didn't explain why I liked that memory.

No-

I did...not

But I did, right?

Why do have such crappy memory?

Anyways...

#Sex

This was embarrassing. More embarrassing than anything I've ever been but for some reason, it's still one of my favourite memories to this day.

So this was earlier on in the relationship. Where I started to like without noticing. We've been comfortable around each other for a while. He wanted to take things to another level which I didn't mind. I've always wanted to try but I didn't who I wanted to do it with.

At first I was against it because I didn't want to do it with someone who didn't like me romantically. It made me feel used so we refrained from trying. It was only until this one time where we were extra passionate that I knew that at some point I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

We were at Oikawa's annual party at his place. Everyone in our grade was invited so it was pretty clear that Mia and I were going to be preset. I didn't warn Kei of my arrival since I assumed he wouldn't go. He said that parties weren't his scene. Neither were they for me but I lost a bet. A stupid one at that.

Long story short, I made a bet that she was going to get called to the office for lifting up her skirt an inch too high and she suggested the contrary. She said if I lost that I had to go to Oikawa's party and I had to dress up with her.

So me being a team player, I dressed as subtly as I could because I didn't want to seem like a try hard. I wore my maroon coloured body-con dress and paired it off with a beige jean jacket and my vans. Make up was mandatory, of course. I did want to impress at least one cute guy. That's if there were any.

I wanted my mom that I'd be home really late at night so she shouldn't wait for my arrival even though she insisted. Trains near his house go as late as two in then morning. I promised to send her messages of my location in case she worried.

As we made to the party, I felt my anxiety rise to the max with all the unfamiliar faces. I was in second year and I wasn't the type to go out, like ever. I held onto Mia for the most part of the night. She didn't mind me clinging onto her, although, she worried guys would assume she was taken with the way she stayed next to me the whole night.

At some point, I felt too guilty because I was ruining her night, so I forced her to go socialise while I search for a private space. I wanted to at least figure out who in my class went so could I speak or dance with them. Since this wasn't my home and I wasn't going to ask some stranger, I went up to Oikawa to him himself.

"Yo," I tapped his shoulder. "Can I ask you something?"

"Wait" He turned around, pulling himself away from his team. "You having fun?"

"It's alright," I yelled into his ear as he had a hard time hearing my voice above the music.

"Stop bullshitting. It's the biggest party of the year," he cocked.

"Biggest not best," I smiled.

"Yeah whatever. What did you want?"

"Where's your bedroom?"

"Down hallway over there," he pointed in the right direction.

"You misheard me. Where is your bedroom?"