~1~ Please Eat

Hah y'all thought it was gonna take me forever to update well nO!

So umm- yea first chapter let's hope I don't run out of imagination at this early stage.

TW: mention of ED, mention of Dysmorphia. That should be it, let me know if there are any more :>

Tommy's POV:

Ding ding ding

I sigh as I hear the bells signaling we had to get out of bed and get ready for school.

I hear some rustling from the mat next to me, and a sleepy "g'morning Toms-"

"Hey Tubbo" I answer. Ranboo soon moves around on his pile of thin blankets, and I see his tousled black and white hair appear from under his pillow, where he put his head to block out annoying snores from the other kids.

(Btw hybrids don't exist, this is a human AU, but Ranboo dyed his hair. It's originally brown. So yea to avoid confusion lol)

I headed towards the bathroom with a bundle of clothes supplied by the Children's Home we lived in.

Two other kids were already there, playing rock paper scissors to decide who went in first. So I waited around, and eventually they both had changed, so I went in.

I made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror, and nearly gagged when I saw the layers of fat on my body.

It was disgusting and I decided not to have breakfast today, no matter what Tubbo and Ranboo told me.

 As I walked out of the bathroom, letting Tubbo in after me, Ranboo caught my eye and asked a silent question.

Are you okay, Tommy?

He must have seen a grim expression on my face. I quickly nodded, saying "It's nothing man, I just hate this hoodie."

It was true, the hoodies supplied by the orphanage were bright yellow with a black smiley face in the top right corner. I thought it was something horrible, plus it smelled of the cheapest washing detergent.

I mean, I can't really blame Chuck, the caretaker, but he could have at least picked a better brand. He has over 25 kids to look after.

When I got downstairs, half the kids were already eating toast or cereal, and sipping at tea or orange juice.

I just sat at the edge of my chair, poised to run at any second, a nasty habit I had acquired from my days at previous foster homes.

Tubbo and Ranboo soon came down, and sat at either side of me. Tubbo slipped me a piece of toast as big as my thumb, and looked pointedly at me. I shook my head, hoping to convey the message.

Tubbo shook his own head twice as hard, and poured water in my cup as well. I looked at Ranboo, silently begging him to help. He looked uncomfortable and buried his nose in his cup of tea, and pretended to take a huge sip.

I sigh and try to swallow the toast. It tastes and feels like a soggy carpet. Yummy.

We have to go to school soon. I don't mind studying, but the bullies at school sUck.

Woo first chapter and it didn't even take that long :)

That is good, because I need to tidy my room, we're having guests over later... I might update the oneshot book later, but I might not ;)

So remember you are ALL loved, and you deserve to be happy. Go do something you enjoy doing, and eat and sleep well <3

I love you all platonically, and don't forget you can dm me if you need to talk.