~12~ The Voices (FINAL CHAPTER)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

LIKE WTF

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DISAPPEARED SO LONGIMSORRYOMFG

I didn't rally have much motivation for some reason :/

I've been watching these creepypasta cosplay music videos and since I only have 20 minutes a day to use my phone, I have to decide whether to watch youtube, read wattpad, or write...

and obviously I choose youtube because it's more fun (no offense :/)

but regardless, i'm trying to get more motivateteteteteteteteteteteted again, so....

yea :v

anyways, this is brought to you by losing all of my irl friends (insert poker face here) and i'm a loner now mhmhhm

at least i have my own lil voices that talk to me <3 (i'm fine btw, dw lol)

anyways enjoy the chapter, i think this will be the last one for this book before i start a new one :D

I also wanted to say, please go follow my instagram @Smvley_c4t, my youtube, @Smvley_Cat and my tiktok (also @Smvley_Cat)

i haven't posted anything on youtube or tiktok yet, but my insta is full of art and vids of my cat (who knows, you might even see my face :0)
GO DROP A FOLLOW NOW AND I'LL DO A FULL FACE REVEAL SOON!!!

ANYWAYS LET'S GO:

Timeline: 5 years later (The bench bois are 18, Wilbur is 21 and Techno is 19) (and philza is old. just old)

TW: mention of meds, panic attack, and schyzophrenia.

Tommy's POV:

''AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!''

I failed my fucking water clutch. On stream. With everyone watching.

''LMAO TOMATHY''

''Shut up Tubbo!''

Dream's wheezes were heard through the mic.

Soon enough all of chat was laughing, and Crow Father was like: ''Shut up you little shits!''

That only made Mr. Tea Kettle wheeze harder.

Once we finished stream, which Techno hadn't joined for some reason, I got a call from the man himself.

   INCOMING CALL: THE BLADE 🐷

I answered and was met with a panicked voice.

''T-Tommy! Please help... Wilbur has his phone switched off please... just tell him they're back! Please T-Tommy!''

''I- Techno, are you..'' Actually, never mind. ''On it, Tech.''

I told Will that Techno called him, and tried to hint it was urgent. He seemed to understand, and immediately ended his stream and called Techno. He put it on speaker so I could hear.

''Tech, breathe then tell me what they are saying.'' Wilbur ordered.

''I-I did it Wilbur, I'm sorry I'm sorry please-!'' Techno's cracked and broken voice spoke through the mic. I still had zero idea what the fuck wad going on, but Techo needs us, so I'm right here.

We finally got him calm, and he profusely apologized and explained something about running out of meds.

Wilbur promised he'd buy him more tomorrow, and hung up on Techno.

''Can you explain what the fuck?'' I demand.

''Okay, so... Techno has severe schyzophrenia, and it messed with him a lot as a kid. He had meds for it, but when he runs out he doesn't tell anyone until the Voices get so loud that he has a panic attack.''

Wow, I never knew that. It must be so rough, I feel bad.

At least Techno will have his meds again.Then he'll be the blade we always knew and loved.

Speaking of love, I should ask Tubbo how Michael is doing. Apparently, after we moved out of Phil's house, Tubbo and Ranboo went and rented a house, and even got in contact with Michael.

So they started hanging out together, Michael is still a kid but they love him. I live with my amazing roommate, Deo, and we have lots of fun.

And of course, Techno lives alone in a dorm, he's studying major english somewhere north.

~Time skip: 1 year later~

''Hi Dream!'' I yell as I walk in the front door. He waves at me and smiles. We're having a meetup! It's been so long since we've seen eachother in real life, so.

I smile and hug my brothers. Wilbur throws random confetti at me, a white streak visible in his hair even though he's only like 30. He said he dyed it himself for some reason. And of course, Techno's pink hair is so long it reaches his waist.

I sit near Techno and Phil, and we watch a movie together before Sapnap starts blabbering nonsense about the film plot. George smacks him and soon it turns into a pillow fight. Phil is trying to calm everyone down, but we are far beyond listening.

As the pillow descends on my head, courtesy of Ranboo's excellent aim, I beam at the camera pointed at all of us.

Just as I'm going to go to the kitchen to grab a coke 30 minutes later, Michael takes my hand. He pulls me down, points at the heap of sleeping family, and makes me join them. Tubbo curls up next to my arm and, sleepily, Ranboo mutters: ''Please stay...''

And I don't hesitate before responding:

''Always...''

GUYS I LOVE YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, ISTG UR MAKING ME CRY, 😭😭😭😭

UR ALL AMAZING HOLY SHIT, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!

I'll start working on a new story soon! This one kinda took forever, but eh.

The next one is going to be either a creepypasta themed thingy, or a FNAFxReader. Maybe something with Sundrop and Moondrop ad humans, x female reader. idk yet.

anyways, i fucking love you, thank you for staying til the end.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤