~4~ Philza Minecraft

Before we start I wated to thank Aickassopretty091 and -Jaspisss- for the follows, it means the world to me!
Basically getting a new follow prompts me to write, because motivation is a bitch sometimes.

Plus I rarely have time to actually concentrate, so I end up writing shit chapters that i unpublish or just don't post.

Anyways I said i'd post and here ya go.

Tw: mention of panic attack, mention of ED, mention meds, ticcing (idk if that's considered a trigger)

Tubbo's POV

It's been 2 days since Tommy got beaten up by Dan, and I'm still peeved about it. I mean, Ranboo was really a hero, that was literally epic.

I'm glad he stepped in, we don't need Tommy more hurt than he already is.

But I must admit I'm worried about them both. Ranboo's been 10× more anxious than usual, and Tommy hasn't been eating much at all.

I should talk to them....

I look up when I feel the eyes on the back of my neck. Turning around in the chair I had sat myself into, I see Chuck staring at me.

''What?'' I say, somewhat defensively.

''First off, calm down. Second, there's a guy that wants to meet 13 to 15 year olds. I said that I don't have many, but I volunteered you and Tomathy as well as Ranboo. Wanna go check the dude out? He's waiting in my office.''

I stared hard at Chuck's pudgy lined face, trying to figure out if he was pulling my leg. Someone wanting to foster teens was weird, people usually want the younger kids, less to deal with.

I decide he's being serious, and heave myself out of the chair, stretching my back and arms.

Tommy's sitting on the sofa in the living room (couch for you americans) tapping his fingers restlessly on his knees, making a little beat. Ranboo is sitting on the floor, reading something off a small paper in his hands.

I rouse them both and quickly explain the situation. None if them are very happy, which just proves my theory about weirdos forstering older kids.

However, we make out way towards the office, Tommy still fidgeting a lot. I wonder what's got him so nervous...

We knock on the office door and hear a soft male voice answer ''come in''

I glance at Ranboo, who, perplexed, just shakes his head at me and motions for me to open the door.

I slip inside, quickly followed by Tommy and Ranboo.

The man looks about 30, is wearing a green shirt and sandals, had blonde hair close cropped next to his face and a stripey green and white bucket hat.

''Hey, I'm Philza Minecraft, but you can call me Phil. I'm interested in fostering a few teens for a while, are you interested?''

Wow, man is confident. I somehow feel safe in his presence...

''I mean, tell us more about yourself and maybe, yeah...'' Tommy says, obviously distrustful.

'Okay, I'm 31 years old, I enjoy cooking and have 2 adopted sons, so I'm not new to the system.''

Okay, that makes sense. No one is usually this confident talking to us. I wonder why.

''Can you... tell me about yourselves?'' Phil asked tentatively.

''Alright.'' I start. ''My name is Toby, but I like to be called Tubbo. I'm 14 years old.'' That's it. I'm not sharing more than that.

Tommy has the same idea, and soon starts.