You're Undead to Me✔️

Elena is waking up and goes to the bathroom. She meets Vicki.

"I--I'm sorry, I'm almost done."

"It's--it's ok." "Take your time."

Elena leaves and Vicki goes to Jeremy's room.

"I think you might be in trouble."

"What did you do?"

"Oh, Elena saw me."

"I'm a drug-using delinquent." "A girl in bed doesn't really rank. Sorry."

Elena finds Jenna in the kitchen.

"Jenna! Lydia! , Are you both aware of what's going on upstairs?"

Lydia nods her head silently cursing her slayer hearing.

"Uh-huh."

"And you have no objection?

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." "Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"and maybe get a witch to put up a silences spell on his room for us with superhuman hearing," Buffy mumbles under her breath so nobody but herself would be able to hear it.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it." "You're gonna go out with Logan."

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." "And have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago." "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days."

"Haven't you called him?"

"Nope. Not going to either."

"And you're ok with everything?"

"No, I'm not ok with any of it." "But I'm not gonna cry about it, either." "You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write?" "Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."

"Don't worry about it Lena, Stefan is just having some family issues that's all." "so don't worry about it." The young strawberry blonde tells her older cousin.

"thanks Lyds," Elena say while also giving Lydia a small smile

"Ok, then."

"I'll be fine."

"yes you will be," the retired slayer says agreeing with her cousin.

############################################################################

Mystic Falls High School

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow." "The football team and the band have committed." "Well, not all the band." "Just the ones who could pull off the bikini." "I want, in your face, sexy." "I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake."

Buffy has a frown on her face while watching her blonde best friend. pretending that nothing had happened between her and Damon.

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." Elena commented on Caroline's behaviour, since she seem completely normal.

"She's in denial."

"Hey." Stefan greets walking up to Elena, Lydia and Bonnie"

"Hey. You know, I gotta go." "Be somewhere right now."

"I'm so sorry I haven't called."

"No worries. I'll live."

"I was dealing with Damon."