Bloodlines ✔️

In his room, Stefan is holding the picture of Katherine and the necklace. He tries to call Elena, but with no answer, leaves her another voicemail.

"Elena. It's Stefan." "I know that this picture must have confused you." "But I can explain." "I need to explain." "So, please, when you get this, call me."

after Stefan called Elena he quickly called his strawberry blonde best friend to inform her that her older cousin knows that her and Kathrine could be twins.

she picked up after the first ring as soon as she picked up Stefan just let everything out telling her about Elena finding the photo of KitKat. it was a short conversation since Buffy was in a car with Damon.

Buffy hung up her phone on Stefan when she and Damon came across her cousin car on the ground and wracked.

Elena is driving her car and sees a man in the middle of the road. She slams on her brakes but hits the man. Her car rolls over and over. She is stuck in her seat. The man somehow recovers and starts walking towards her car. Elena screams. The man runs away. A second later, Damon and Lydia appear

"Ah!"

"How ya doing in there?"

"Damon? Lyds?"

"You look stuck."

"really Damon, Lena had no idea," The strawberry blonde deadpanned to Damon.

"It's my seat belt." "I can't get it."

"you can trust Damon," Lyds informs her older cousin.

"Shh Shh Shh." "Let me get you out of there." "I want you to put your hands on the roof." "Just like that." "You ready? 1, 2, 3." [Damon ejects her seat belt.] "I got you." [Damon picks up Elena.] "Are you okay?" "Can you stand?" "Is anything broken?"

"Uh-uh."

Damon puts Elena down but she can barely stand. Damon catches her before she falls to the ground.

"Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena." "Elena, look at me." [Damon grabs her face.] "Focus. Look at me. Okay."

" I look like her..."

"What?"

Elena faints. Damon grabs her and slowly puts her on the ground. He brushes her face with his hand.

"Upsy-daisy."

"Damon she found the photo of Kathrine and I, the one that Stef kept in his dairy," the rebel slayer in forms the older Salvatore.

"shit."

Damon picks her up and carries her away.

############################################################################

                                                            Somewhere In Georgia

In Damon's car.

Damon is in the driver seat while Buffy is in the passenger seat. Elena is in the back

Elena wakes up.

"Morning."

"Where are we?"

"Georgia," Damon and Buffy say in unison

"Georgia?" "No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Damon." "Where are we?"

"Damon being serious were in Georgia," the Slayer tells her older cousin

"Seriously, we're...we're in Georgia." "How ya feeling?" Damon says seconds after the strawberry blonde.

"I...I..."