Under Control✔️

Sometime early in the morning Buffy had woken up and walked all the way back to the Gilbert house hold.

Knowing that John Gilbert was going to be making an apperions sometimes today. With Buffy being Buffy she didn't feel like being questioned about where she was by her uncle, who hated vampire with a passion.

############################################################################

Gilbert Residence

Elena is walking out of the house with her cousin by her side

"Come on Jeremy, going to school! Walking out the door now!"

"Forgot this." Jenna tells Elena handing her the thermos

"Thank you." The doppelgänger thanked. her aunt.

Elena opens the door, John is here, he was about to knock.

"Elena!" John greets his secret daughter

"Uncle John! Hi." Elena get her bio father

"Lydia!" John greets his actually niece

"Uncle John," Lyds says with distance in her voice that most people could hear.

"Jenna," John says

"John, you made it,"

"I said I'll be here before noon." John defends himself.

He enters the house.

"Oh what you say and what you do are typically two very different things." Jenna fires back.

Jeremy comes down the stairs.

"its the same thing with Hank aunt Jenna," Buffy mumbles before finally walking out the door.

############################################################################

Founders' Hall

Damon arrives with Lydia the two of them meet with the rest of the council for a reunion.

"The coroner's office has officially ruled Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose. Her family has been notified, the truth will stay in this room and we can put this behind us."

"Thank you Sheriff. And on to a more pressing issue, John Gilbert has asked to say a few words."

Damon seems surprised.

"Welcome back John, it's good to see you."

"Hello everyone, it's wonderful to see you, I wish it were under better circumstances. As a founding family member I find it's my duty to report some very distressing news."

Damon speaking discretely to the Sheriff and Buffy

"He's a Gilbert?"

"Elena's and Lydia uncle. His name is John but I call him Jackass."

"we Sheriff," Buffy correct her blonde best friend mother

which made the Sheriff nodded her head agreeing with the young strawberry blonde.

"A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst has reported several break ins over the past two weeks. 7 hunters, 4 campers and 2 states employees have been reported missing as well. All of this within a 75-mile radius of Mystic Falls."

Buffy and Damon share a look, since the two of them were thinking the same thing. which was Stefan.

Mayor Lockwood interrupts him.