Memory Lane

Stefan and Katherine are dancing.

"Look who found his dancing shoes," Kathrine joked

He tries to kiss her.

"No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules." The vampire doppelgänger informs Stefan

"I thought you didn't believe in rules."

Damon is looking at them. Stefan looks at him.

She looks at Damon.

My brother is still upset that you chose me to escort you.
Well, Damon needs to concede that his younger brother is a better dancer.
She looks at Damon.

Looks like he found someone to occupy his time.
Elena is with Damon and Lydia She looks at Stefan.

Elena. Buffy.

Stefan don't.
Elena leaves with Damon and the rebel slayer. Stefan follows them.

Elena! Buff!
He opens a door and arrives at the Mystic Grill. Elena and Buffy are at the pool table.

It's your turn.
She holds out the cue stick in Stefan's direction. Stefan smiles and starts towards the table but Damon walks in front of him and joins Elena and Buffy at the pool table.

Be prepared to lose.

It hurts, doesn't it?
He looks at Elena, Buffy and Damon.

Now you know how I feel. Don't fight it, Stefan. You loved me once. You can love me again.
He is in 1864 again, at the Lockwood Mansion.

I love you, Stefan. We'll be together again, I promise.
Stefan wakes up
##############ss###s###s###
Meanwhile
Buffy is still missing Damon hasn't been able to find her nor Jeremy or Elena. Stefan has also tried to find her but it seem as thought she has went off the grid. Jenna has also tried to get in contact with her niece but has not had any luck at all.
##################s######ss####s####
Turns out Lydia was in New Orleans visiting "M.G" as she calls him. While trying to get some memory to stop reappearing in her mind.
Witch surprisingly was kind of working. Not really but she just kept walking around until her mind stoped giving her awful flashbacks of everything that she has been through. Since she first became the vampire slayer all of those year ago.
#########s####s####s###s####
Meanwhile in Mystic falls

Elena and Jenna are in the kitchen.

Thanks for letting me invite Caroline. She could use a day of distraction.

Well, she's not the plus one I'm worried about. Why is Damon coming?
Because Alaric is a pity taker. Come on Jenna, be nice.
I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off you.
Any idea where your cousin is Jenna also question Elena since she hasn't been able to reach her other niece.
Before Elena was able to answer her aunt Mason comes walking throw the door saving her, from having to make up yet another lie to her aunt.

Good news! I found the shot glasses!

That would be my exit.
The doppelgänger left the room to go upstairs, to attempt to contact her younger cousin. But she still wasn't having much luck in finding the rebel vampire slayer.

Meanwhile downstairs
Damon had arrived and joined in with taking shots, with Jenna, Alaric and Mason.

Once Jenna and Ric left the room Damon introduced himself to Mason. While shaking Mason hand Damon was able to figure out that Mason was indeed a werewolf.

##z####s#####s#####
Once Elena trued for the hundredth time to call Lydia, and for the strawberry blonde not to pick up. She decided to give up for the time being, so she headed back downstairs and outside, to try and call Stefan.

But surprisingly Stefan didn't pick up, witch made Elena start to panic. Since not only could she not get in contact with her younger cousin but now her boyfriend as well.

Caroline ended up joining Elena on the porch as soon as the doppelgänger had hung up her phone.

The blonde baby vampire started to talk about how good Elena blood Smelt, and how she finally understand why Stefan has such a hard time being around her.

Caroline was only telling the doppelgänger this to break her and Stefan up. Since Kathrine was black mailing her to do it.

Although at this point in time Elena wasn't aware of why her blonde friend was telling her this.
###################
Meanwhile
Lydia is sitting in a bar in New Orleans waiting for word to get to Marcel that she is, in said bar. Waiting for him to join her for a drink or two.
When he finally showed up Buffy was in real bad shape, since it looked like she had gotten hit by a buss. Before Lydia was even able to say a word she was brought into a tight hug.
###z###s####
Elena ends up going to the Salvatore boarding house. While there she finally meet Kathrine for the first time. Lest just say she was a little traumatized.
#####s###########
Thank you for reading
Let me know what you think.