Games

"Hey, Y/N. It's lunch time." Funtime Freddy said. I was still in Ballora's Gallery with the kids. We ended up playing truth or dare. Mandy ended up daring me to let her do my hair. Now it has a bow in it and it's in a bun with a cool thingy hanging out of it.

"Ok! Thanks Freddy." I said. I got up and hopped off the stage with the children following me. As I walked closer to the door, I realized Freddy's eyes where glowing.

"What?" I asked. His ears went down and his eyes stopping glowing.

"Wha- Just waiting." He answered. I heard the kids giggling behind me. I rolled my eyes and exited the room.

"Well, you seem to be in a much better mood." Funtime Foxy said. The others, including Ennard, where standing in the lobby.

"Well, yeah. These kiddos have a way of lightening the mood." I said as I motioned my hands down to the smaller robots. Freddy smiled as he walked past me to join the rest of the incredibly tall robots.

"You look beautiful." Ennard complimented.

"Thank you. Mandy did it." I said with a smile. Freddy's ears flattened again and he looked to the side.

"Anyone know where the kitchen is?" I asked.

"I'll take you there! Oh, the only thing we have is pizza, candy, and soda by the way." Baby said as she started walking. I caught up with her.

"I'm fine with that! Ooh, do you guys have Fanta? O-or Sprite is fine." I said.

"Yup! I forgot, we also have water, tea, and coffee." She added.

"That's great! Green tea?" I asked.

"Mhm." She replied. We made our way into the small kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw frozen pizza.

"No wonder the pizza taste like that." I said.

"I have ice cream!" Baby said.

"Ooh, what kinda?" I asked.

"Strawberry and chocolate." She stated. My mouth dropped, it's been years since I last tasted ice cream.

"C-can I have some?" I asked.

"Sure! Um, go ahead and get you a drink, it takes a minute for my fears to fix it." She said. I nodded and grabbed green tea from the fridge. We started walking out of the kitchen and not far from the others, her chest opened and a claw thing came out with ice cream.

"Be careful, Y/N. This is how I died." Baby said. I gulped.

"Wait- BABY! Y/N!" Freddy yelled.

"Freddy what the- OH MY GOSH! BABY DON'T-" Ennard got cut off.

"I've been practicing relaxe." Baby rolled her eyes. I approached from the side and carefully grabbed the cone, then I lifted it into my own hand. Her claw went back into her chest and nothing happened after that.

"See?" Baby said sarcastically. Freddy's ears where still down and Ennard turned around in embarrassment I think.

"Well, thanks Baby! Do you- oh, nevermind." I said. I started licking my ice cream. It was just the right temperature. Baby and I sat down with the others. It was kinda awkward for me to be the only one eating. 

"So, how's the ice cream?" Funtime Foxy asked.

"It's amazing." I smiled.

"Good." Baby replied.

"You know, it's been a couple years since we all had ice cream." Ennard stated. I stopped eating and looked down.

"I know." I commented. I went back to eating my almost gone ice cream.