Announcement

I haven't yet fully watched the whole of Greys anatomy as I actually started with station 19, so not all characters I know about but I have done alot of research to help with this book.

Another thing is, I can't be 100% sure on the ages of the kids in S19 and GA so I've gone with my own head, so if any of them seem off to what they should be, feel free to let me know and I can look into updating the ages.

There is only so much information you can find through Google and ages of the kids is not a easy one, mainly cause it don't necessarily tell you in the show, it's more of a guessing game by the sounds of it.

Some of them I am happy with the age i have picked because it sounds very likely to be that, but like I said, I could be wrong. I have alot more to watch in greys anatomy yet before I even get up to the timeline of station 19 linking with it.

I love the show and I wanted to watch it quite a few times but I've had alot going on in my life too the point I couldn't afford to watch it, I didn't have the streaming apps it was stored on but now I do. Except Disney only has 17 seasons of greys and 4 seasons of station 19.

I was able to watch season 5 station on an app I have which is technically illegal but hey, who's gonna tell on me? 🤣

Anyways, I will probably do alot more station 19 of a story line with this than greys due to my lack of knowledge on the one show at the moment but some chapters will definitely have to include a crossover between the two.

Any information or things you think I should know then please let me know, I don't care about spoilers, it doesn't stop me from enjoying the show, plus Facebook kinda does enough of that for me anyway 😂

I will definitely have a really nice bond between Kimberly and Carina in this book, what can I say, other than I have a huge lesbian crush on her, she's one hot Deluca that's for sure.

I have an attachment disorder too so I will likely add that in with Kimberly cause of her childhood and terrible past, she will also most probably have separation anxiety which is going to be more pointed with Carina.

Anyway, thanks for the interest in this book so far, and I appreciate all your votes, I will keep you updated as much as I can, I definitely will be posting a new chapter soon for definite.

I will end this off now anyway cause I need to get my hot water bottle and I need ice-cream 😂, ugh, being a woman is so hard 😭 all you girls know what I'm talking about!