The Fight-Zane

Zane POV

Y/n was shouting and I knew the team could hear us.

"You went to far today I don't even recognize you!"

"They were to close and I could tell based on your heart rate!"

"Zane not everything can be told by you sensors! You get so jealous you act like I can't handle myself!"

"You are wrong you are smart but I don't want anything for you to happen!" I shouted back.

"Then act like it i don't need to be rescued every minute why do you get so jealous!"

"I do not get jealous all the time!"

"You can't hover all the time I'm getting so sick of it! I want to be able to go out with you and not worry about how you will react to some guy talking to me!"

"I don't-"

"Yes every time or you mention it on the way home you are suffocating me! It's not like how Kai acts with Skylor that's normal and nice you treat me like property!" I felt myself get upset. I too. A step to her. I saw her face flushed.

"I am sort y/n I can't believe I made you this upset..."

"Zane I...this...I think we need a break," I ran break through my data base and didn't like the results.

"No I can change maybe Jay can fix my habits-"

"No Zane I think it's best if we step back so we can think if this works..." I stepped closer. I pulled her into a kiss.

"Please don't act irrational." I pleased. She leaned away.

"Zane I want to be your girlfriend but not like this I want to not feel like you are my body guard but my boyfriend please..." I shook my head. She started walking out.

"Y/n..." I said but from my window I saw he say something to Nya then leaving.

Nya POV

"Zane I'm sorry," I said walking in. He wasn't crying but I knew his face.

"This hurts Nya why did she do this it hurts." Zane said.

"I don't think this is the end but Zane you act possessive and I think you maybe need to learn more about being a boyfriend," I walked over and hugged him.

"I want to call her I want to talk I want to fix this now," I shook my head.

"That'll only add to her point she was clear I'm sorry Zane I will talk to her but just...I don't know just please leave her alone," I said what I thought.

"I miss her already I want my y/n back." He said.

"Oh Zane please don't cry or whatever you can do,"

Text messages

N:y/n he's so upset are you sure you want this

Y/n:of course I don't want this but I can't act like this doesn't bother me

N: can't you just talk it out?

Y/n:no I can't just expect him to change it gets so bad Nya

N: he doesn't understand

Y/n: it's not normal like Jay shooting a guy a look he acts like they are an enemy

N:ok look I'll talk to him just make sure you do

Y/n: maybe I will just not soon