Happy tears

he was about to leave as--

-- ,,I'M HOME!!" We heard dads voice saying as he closed the frontdoor behind him. My brother runned down and I turned again to my pc ,,Kenma?" ,,Hmm?" ,,Sorry about that! I'll be right back!" He answered with an 'mhm' and I run downstairs and jumped in my dads arm ,,Ohh you better now??" He asked hugging me back ,,Yess!!" I jumped off and noticed shota looking at me with a smirk. I gave him a death glare and He just sigh and went upstairs again, I followed him and hugged him from behind ,,Thanks!" I wispered ,,hm your welcome." I walked into my room and sat down ,,I'm back kenma!" I said happily ,,Okay..." ,,Soo where did you wanted to build the house??" ,,Over here!"

- Timeskip, 2 hours later -

,,Woahh it looks really good! we did great work here!" I laughed and I could hear him chuckle too. ,,Y/N, SHOTA DINNER'S READY!" My dad yelled from the kitchen ,,Well... I have to go then..." ,,So there it's already night..?" ,,Yeah.. in japan midday right?" ,,Mhm.. let's talk tomorrow then" He said and I replied with an 'mhm' and hang up. ~ Why am I sad by the fact that we couldn't talk any longer. ~ I walked downstairs and started eating with my family.

Kenmas pov:

,,sleep well..." i  mumbled as she hang up. ~ She was the first person who I played with more than 1 time, and she was very kind. I wish I could talk to her longer... but our schedules don't match... ~ After a while I took my phone and checked the messanges.

----------

Nekomas hot boyzzz :]

yaku mom

LEV. Istfg You Are So Dead

Tall dude

Please!! I'm sorry! I won't call you short anymore!! I promise!!! T^T

Tora

He's dead HAHASA

Tall dude

JSJSJKSLOASOD NOO PLEASEE

You:

Shut up.

Tora

....

Tall dude

...

Rooster is online

Rooster

KYANMMAA

You:

Not now.

Gamer is offline

----------

I turned my phone off and went to the kitchen. My parents were away, like always. I grabbed some snacks and took my switch.

Y/Ns pov:

I got ready for bed and Layed down.As i decidet to text kenma.

----------

Y/N

HEYY!! I was wondering if I could get your number??

-----

Soon after he replied

-----

Kenma

Yeah *************