By your side

,,You should sleep now! It's already late there" i said and he mumbled something--

Kenmas pov:

,,But I still want to talk with you..." I mumbled ,,What?" She asked with a confused face ,,Nothing.. I still have some time.." ,,okayy!! Ahh I'm so excited!!" She said as she let herself fall on her bed. ,,do you have a girl volleyball team?" ,,nope!" ,,Hm do you guys have a manager?" she asked ,,Nope but why manager when you can be a member?" I asked curious ,,You already have two liberos and besides, being there, Is already the best thing that could have happened!" She smiled widely and I smiled a bit too ,,I'm tired!" She said yawning, on which I laughed ,,Good night then!" I said ,,Yeah! lets talk tomorrow again!" I nod and she hang up. I layed my phone on the side and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Like every morning I went with the bus to school. ,,KYANMAA!!" ,,Lower your voice." ,,Oya?!" I took my PSP and started playing games ,,Why no 'Shut up rooster head!' today?!" I tried to hold myself back from smiling, thinking about Her. but it's easier said then done. ,,HUH?!?! YOU'RE SMILING?!? WHO ARE YOU??! AND TELL ME WHERE KENMA KOZUME IS!!!" He moved a bit away ,,Shut up! it's nothing!" We got into the train ,,There is something... and I'll figure it out!" I just ignored it and continued paying my games.

- Timeskip, Lunch break -

,,KENMAA!! kuroo told us about it!! what happened?" Yamamoto, lev and kuroo rushed over to me ,,Just leave me alone, It's nothing" They started looking at me and I could swear I saw smoke coming out of their heads. I walked away without saying anything.

Y/Ns pov:

I walked to school and saw nanami sitting on her seat. I sat besides her and smiled ,,I'm moving in four days to japan!!" She looked at me, in shock. Which I could understand, I didn't wanted to leave her. ,,I'm sorry!" I said ,,NoNoNo! don't apologize! It's your dream after all! you can still visit me! This isn't the end of this friendship right?" ,,No! of course not! I'll always be by your side, you know that!" She sigh in relieve and the lessons started.

- Timeskip, lunchbreak -

,,Nanami, I wanted to talk with you about something... or better said, about someone!" She turned to me ,,Tell me everything!" ,,I met a boy a few weeks ago!" ,,OMG MY LITTLE GIRL IS GROWING SO FAST!!!" She said about to cry ,,Hey! calm down! And yesterday I face timed with him for the first time, and since he is from japan I'll met him soon irl!" ,,OHH JAPAN?" ,,Mhm.. and I don't know but I feel like really comfortable with him, He makes me smile like no one else can..." I looked down ,,You like him don't you?" I immediatly blushed and covered my face ~ Was that really how I felt about him? Weeks have passed. Is It a slight crush? Or is It love? I have no Idea but I know that there is something. ~ I Looked in nanamis green eyes and wished that I could answer the question - but I couldn't... ,,I don't really know..." I looked down and started thinking about every moment with kenma, It felt like I know him for so long. ,,It's okay! You still have time to think about how you really feel!" I looked at her and nod ,,Just one question... What would you say if he would ask you out?" Her words made me think, until the school bell rang. I Took my bag and was about to leave the room, as I turned around and met eyes with Nanami across the room again ,,See you tomorrow" And Like this I left the room, since the next classes got canceled. I walked through the hallway, still thinking about the question. ~ He probably already has a girlfriend.... but why is the thought of it hurting me so much... ~ Slowly I opened the school door and got out, making my way to the bus station. I put my headphones on and continued thinking. Soon after, the bus came and I got in. I took a seat and layed my head against the window, slowly closing my eyes ~ He's Important to me... I don't want to ruin our friendship by going out with him and messing everything up... still I would love to be with him.. but I don't know If I would ever have a chance.. ~

I opened the front door and walked in - No one was home yet. I took my shoes off and walked into my room. - BZZ BZZ BZZ - I looked at my ringing phone and my heart started racing - Kenma was calling. ,,Hey?" I said as I picked up ,,Hey, how are you?" ,,I'm good thanks, what about you?" ,,Tired" He said yawning and I just laughed ,,you should rest kenma!" I said in a soft voice. ,,I know.. I just wanted to talk to you." He mumbled, but still I could understand ,,that's sweet, uhm how was your day?" I asked with a red shimmer on my cheeks ,,H-huh? oh uhm, my teammates were annoying like always but it was okay." ,,Oh you must be really tired huh? I have to cook for my family now. Sleep well kenma!" ,,Thank you Y/N! Bye!" On his words I hang up and changed into some comfy clothes, then made my way to the kitchen.

Kenmas pov:

,,Thank you Y/N! Bye!" Were my last words before she hang up. I layed my phone on my chest and looked at the ceiling, as my phone started to ring again. ,,Kenma?" I heard kuroos voice through the phone ,,Tell me the truth, what is it?" He said and I sigh. ,,Nothing important.." ,,Kenma!! talk to me please! you can trust me" A little smile formes on my lips ,,You and the others will find out soon, don't worry." I said calm ,,Why can't you just tell me?" ,,I-I just can't. See you tomorrow." I hang up, without waiting for a answer. ~ I'm not even sure what this feeling is... I just feel .. happy... with ..Her.. she makes my heart beat faster ... in almost 3 days... I'll finally be able to hold her in my arms... like she promised... ~

- flashback, 4 days after they met -

Kenmas pov:

Out of a sudden Y/N called me (Not facetime call!) , without thinking twice I picked up and heard her sniff ,,Y/N? What's wrong?" ,,M-My cat died this morning..." My eyes instantly widen, in shock ,,I-I'm sorry.." I said ,,It's ok.. sorry for bothering you.. Just needed someone to talk to.." She said with a trembling voice. ,,It's okay! I'm always there for you, you know?" I said calm, trying to comfort her ,,I-I just really need someone to cuddle with.. since my cat ...." She stoped, trying to hold back her tears ,,I mean I could cuddle with you, but we are like 154 hours away from each other" I said with light pink cheeks. She chuckled a little ,,Thanks, but we can cuddle as soon as I can finally go to japan.." ,,You think so?" I asked ,,Of course!! I promise!" I smiled ,,I-i Actually need that too.." I mumbled, But- ,,Then I already know what's the first thing I'll do if I see you!" She heard it. A little smile apeard on my lips again. She chuckled and sniffed ,,Thank you ken!" ,,Anytime! Sleep well! I'll go to school now!" ,,Bye" ---

- Flashback end -

Still kenmas pov :]

And again I layed my phone on my chest, slowly closing my eyes, falling asleep with a smile on my face.