Fireworks

After some hours of cooking I went in my room and layed in my bed, scrolled through my phone until I fell asleep.

The sound of my moms voice woke me up ,,Good morning sweety!!" She smiled ,,Dad and shota already started with the deep cleaning!" She smiled while softly rubbing my back ,,Yeah... *yawns* I'll be there in a second.." I slowly sat up ,,Also.. I got you a dress! It's on your desk! " She said before leaving the room. ~ I should call Kenma.. later. ~ I stood up and started cleaning my room.

As soon as I finished, I helped my parents to clean the rest of the house.

- Timeskip, 3 pm. -

we finally finished and ate lunch. I decidet to call kenma now. ,,Hey Baby!" I said as he picked up the call ,,Hey!" He said ,,about tonight.. you can come over at 5 pm." I smiled while I sat on my bed ,,Sure!" ,,Gotta go now! I love you! bye!" ,,I love you too!" He hang up. I took a shower and  put my dress on. (You can imagine the dress to be however you want it) ,,Oh here you are Y/N!" Mom said as she entered my room ,,Mom.. can you help me with my hair?" I asked and she nod with a wide smile on her face. she brushed my H/L H/C (Hair length and hair color) hair and brushed it, then she made me some waves. ,,You look Amazing!" Mom said as she gave me a kiss on my forehead ,,Thank you so much mom!" I hugged her ,,Anytime! Let's go downstairs to the others!" She said and I nod. ,,Wow look at my girls! looking Gorgeous!" Dad said as we walked down the stairs. I chuckled softly. We sat on the couch and started watching the new year's eve TV shows, as someone knocked on the door. ,,It should be him!" A wide smile formed on my lips as I walked towards the door. ,,Hey Ken Ken!" I hugged him and he replied the hug ,,You look beautiful Y/N!" He mumbled into my shoulder ,,You look very handsome too!" I chuckled, we seperated from each other ,,Here!" He said and gave me a bouquet of flowers ,,Whoa! they're beautiful! Thank you!" I said as I smelled on them ,,Glad you like them" He smiled softly and I gave him a peck on the cheek ,,Come in!" I got a bit to the side, so that he could get in. ,,Hey Kenma!" My mom said ,,Hello mrs, and mr. L/N!" He bowed a bit, which made me smile a little ~ He's doing his best to prove to my parents that he's good enough! ~ ,,Mom do you have a vase?" I asked ,,What for?" ,,These flowers!!" I showed her the flowers and she took a glance at kenma ,,Sure I'll bring it!" She said ,,I swear if you hurt her-" ,,Dad! he won't--" I cutted my dad off ,,I would never do that, sir!" Kenma bowed as he said that ,,We'll go to my room" I said and took his hand, dragging him upstairs ,,Sorry for that.." I apologized ,,It's fine!" She said ,,But why so early if I may ask?" ,,Oh uh- shota is going to a camp early tomorrow so we had to do this a bit earlier." I explained ,,Okay" He stopped ,,Do you wanna go tomorrow with me and kuroo to the shrines? I usually don't go, but if you wanna go, I'd come with you" He continued ,,Yeah sure I'd love to!" I smiled ,,Y/N! come down!" Mom said and I looked at him ,,Let's go!!" I took his hand and we walked down ,,Will you help us taking the food to the table?" Mom asked and I nod ,,Kenma you can sit there on the couch next to my brother, if you want to!" I said and he nod, walking towards the couch.

We took everythink out and I sneaked behind shota and kenma to see what they where doing ,,Whoa! you're so good at this game!" Shota smiled ~ Ah i remember that level! I Finished  the level earlier than Shota, but he continued trying, and now Kenma will finish the level for him! ~ ,,WHOA YOU MADE IT?!?!" Shota yelled ,,Yeah I finished this level too a few days ago!" Kenma said as he save my brother his phone back ,,HA Y/N I MADE IT!" ,,I still finished it earlier than you tho!" I laughed at shotas pouting face ,,Come on kids! let's eat!" Mom called us to the table and we started eating.

After eating Kenma took my hand ,,I wanna show you something!" He whispered ,,Mom, dad, we'll go outside for a while!" I said ,,ok take care!" They said and we left ,,Where are we going?" I asked ,,There is a family in the neighborhood that always do some fireworks at new year's eve, around 10 pm!" He said and I smiled with sparkling eyes ,,You're the best Kenma!" I said and he chuckled ,,Please call me Kozume or a nickname!" I blushed ,,Here's the best place to see those fireworks!" He said and pointed at the grass. We layed down next to each other, looking at the dark sky. Kenma took out his phone and looked at the time ,,5 minutes!" He said ,,The stars look really beautiful tonight!" I smiled ,,It really is!" He said, looking at me ,,Stop taking flirting advices from kuroo Istg (I swear to god)!"  I chuckled and he did too ,,I wanted to try it, since he gets so many girls with his stupid pick up lines" ,,Oh and his chemistry jokes during practice or lunch! Ahh.. I'll miss them!" I smiled ,,Yeah I will miss his stupid jokes too!" He smiled ,,Remember his ringtone??" I asked laughing ,,Ohh--" He got cut off by the sound of the fireworks ,,whoa! It's amazing!" I smiled and he just chuckled.

Soon after, the fireworks stoped ,,It stoped.. I'll walk you home!" Kenma said ,,Thanks, but you can stay the night if you want to!" I said and he shook his head ,,I still need to stream tonight sorry!" He apologized ,,It's fine! just make shure to sleep and eat enough! got that?" ,,Loud and clear ma'am!" I chuckled at his answere and he wrapped an arm around me ,,I had a good time today!" He said ,,Yeah me too!" I smiled. ,,See you tomorrow then.. Me and kuroo will pick you up here, I don't know when, ask kuroo!" He said and I chuckled ,,I'm sure he'll be proud If I tell him that you tried his pick up lines!" ,,Please Don't do that baby... please!" He looked at me ,,I was just teasing don't worry! see ya!" I kissed him and entered the house. ,,Mom, dad... have you really been watching us from the window the whole time...?" I asked as I looked at my parents, slowly moving away from the window ,,Only a while..." Mom said and I chuckled ,,Shota's already asleep huh?" I asked ,,Yes" Dad said ,,He really seems like he's the one.." He said ,,I KNOW that he is the one!" mom hugged me ,,I'm tired! Good night!" I said and went upstairs. After I changed my clothes into something comfy, I took my phone and texted kuroo.

----------

Rooster Head :]

Kuroo????

Yes chibi-chan?

No.

sorryy :/

at what time are u going with kenma to the shrine?

9 am ig

Yeah good luck getting him out of house at this time

(°0°)

Does that mean you're coming with us???

yea

Then It'll be easy to geet him out of house ;)

Okk cya

bye byee!

----------

I turned my phone off and immediately fell asleep while snuggeling into my pillow.