First day

Slowly I made myself confortable and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

,,We are here now! Thank you! and have fun" the flight attendant said and everyone got up. We walked out of the plane and picked up our suitcases from the airport. Slowly we walked through the hall and I checked my phone

----------

Ken Ken ^^

I'm here!

----------

The message was send 10 minutes ago. I started walking a bit faster, while carrying my bag behind me. ,,Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice that made me turn around. I let my suitcase fall behind me and Immediatly run into kenmas arm ,,WOHW!!" He laughed ,,Finally!!" I hugged him even tighter and he replied the hug and burried his face in my neck. ,,Y/N We will take your suitcase okay? take care!" ,,Thanks mom!" I said, still hugging kenma. suddendly I felt my cheeks getting wet, I rubbed my eyes and notice I was crying. ,,So sad to see me huh?" he said teasingly ,,Just happy tears!" I said and he pulled away from the hug. He carefully placed his hand on my cheek and started caressing it, wiping away the tears. ,,come on! I have a lot to show you!" I nod and followed him ,,Can we go later to your place?? I wanna see Kuro!!" I asked exited ,,Sure! we can also play some games! but aren't you tired?" ,,No! not anymore!!" I smiled and he looked away, I raised an eyebrow and just continued walking. As I suddendly remembered what he texted earlier ,,Uhm, was that 'Good night kitten' meant for me?" ,,Y-Yeah dummy!" I blushed and looked at the floor. ,,Hold on!" I noticed warmth behind me ,,I don't want you to get hit by a car! So take care!" He said still holding me tight ,,Sorry.." ,,It's fine! now come on!" He smiled and we crossed the road. ,,Here's my favorite game store!" He said and looked at me ,,Amazing!! can we maybe grab some food?? i'm starving!" He smiled and nod. Before I could notice he was walking again. ,,Here is my school.. and over there the gym." He said pointing across the campus. ,,Wow..The school's big!" I said and he laughed ,,Down the street is a shop where my team and I usually go to after practice." He said and I followed him again. He opened the door of the store for me and walked in then. ,,Oh no..." Kenma mumbled and his face expression changed instandly to a - angry and annoyed face. ,,Ken? You okay?" I asked worried ,,HUH KENMA??" I turned around and saw a really tall gray haired guy and a Beautyfull girl next to him. ,,WOWW KENMA!! weird to see you around here!" a Weird looking boy appeard behind the tall one ,,What are you two doing here?" Kenma asked ,,We were just buying some snacks" The tall guy said ,,Come on! theres a restaurant not far from here. We can eat there Y/N." Without another word kenma took my hand and dragged me out of the store ,,WAITTTT!" And kenma stoped, because the weird looking boy stood infront of him ,,Get out of my way!" Kenma said ,,You know this goddess????" ,,You mean her?" Kenma pointed at me and the guy just nod ,,I met her over a game and now she just moved to tokyo, now get out of my way Yamamoto!" Kenma got more angry and the boy came near and bowed infornt of me, and so did the tall guy ,,Nice to meet you!!! I'm Yamamoto taketora! but you can call me Tora!" The weird haired guy said and then the grey haired boy began to talk ,,I'm Lev haiba! Nice to meet you!" ,,Uhm I'm Y/N L/N." I said still confused ,,I'm lev's older sister Alisa Haiba!" I turned around and saw  the beautifull girl again ,,Nice to meet you alisa!" I said and bowed ,,Can I get your number?" She asked and I gave It to her ,,I hope we can be friends! You are really pretty!!" ,,T-Thank you!" i smiled and turned to the boys. Kenma was giving both of them a scary look and the others were hugging eachother in fear. I laughed and walked to kenma ,,Let's go! I'm hungry!" I took his hand and walked with him to the restaurant ,,Who was that?" I asked ,,Teammates" He said ,,Let me guess... Tall, annoying, russian middleblocker? And Simp and perv Ace?" ,,You're good in guessing!" We laughed. both of us sat down and soon the waitress came ,,What's your order?" ,,Some pudding for me" Kenma said and both looked at me ,,I'll take 2 onigiris" I said and she nod. ,,that's It?" ,,Yes!" kenma replied and she walked away. I took my little bag and searched for my wallet ,,What are you doing?" ,,Ah here it is! I was searching for my wallet" I said ,,No. I'll pay!" ,,But-" ,,No buts Y/N" I nod and put my wallet back. ,,Thanks!" I thanked him ,,Anytime!" He said with a light pink shimmer on his cheeks.

We finished eating and walked out after he payed. ,,Come on! let's go to my place!" I nod and followed him. Some weird sound got my attention ,,Uhm kenma, your phone is blowing up by messages." ,,I know, don't mind it" He said ,,Can I check?" I asked and he gave me his already unlocked phone ,,you really shouldn't, but you can!" I smiled and opened the messages.

----------

- Nekomas hot boyzzz :] gc -

Tora:

Yooo!!! Everyone!!!

Tall dude:

It's Important!!!!

Yaku mom:

What did you guys do now?

Rooster:

??

Tora:

We just saw Kenma with a goddess in The store

Tall dude:

My sis got her number, but I didn't  T^T

Rooster:

Goddess?

Tora:

YEAH!! This girl was so beautifull I almost fainted!!

Yaku mom:

I swear-

Tall dude:

And she was even shorter than you yaku!!!

Yaku mom:

THAT'S IT! You really wanna die huh? :)

Rooster:

MY HOMIE GOT A GIRL!??

Tora:

If she's his girlfriend he's so damn lucky!!!

----------

I noticed how kenma peeked over my shoulder, to read the messages ,,I warned you..." He sighed and took his phone out of my hands.

----------

You:

She Isn't my girlfriend. And the others will met her on monday in school. She'll probably be our manager.

Toru:

SHE WILL?!?!

Rooster:

So not your girlfriend huh? Can I met her now?

You:

Monday

Tall dude:

Kenma we are so proud!!

You:

Also she read the messages that you guys send

Tora:

....

Tall dude:

...

Gamer is offline

---------

,,Come on! We're almost there!" He said smiling and I smiled back.