Nekoma

,,Come on! We're almost there!" He said smiling and I smiled back.

He opened the door and took off his shoes and so did I. ,,He must be upstairs in my room." Kenma said and walked upstairs, with me following him. I sat on the bed, where Kuro was, and started caressing him. ,,Are you hungry?" He asked ,,Yea a bit." I replied, still caressing the cat, that was now laying on my lap. He gave me his switch ,,choose a game, i'll be right back!" I nod and he left the room. I decidet to play minecraft, as suddendly the door opened. Kenma threw some snacks on the bed. But his face expression wasn't the same as earlier, he looked... Confused...? ,,Kenma? Is something wrong?" I asked, giving him a worried look. ,,No, I'm fine. Let's play now" He said and sat next to me on the bed, so I just gave him the other controller.

- Timeskip, Two hours later -

,,Ken? I think I should go now!" I said and put the controller away. He nodded his head and stood up ,,It's already dark outside, I'll walk you home" he said and I smiled to myself. ,,Thanks!" He nodded and we put on our shoes. ,,So, were do you live?" ,,Oh yea! On the XXX Street number XX" I readed from the message my mom send me. ,,That isn't far from here!" He said and opened the door for me. I thanked him and we started walking, Until we finally arrived ,,Thanks again! see you on monday!" I smiled and pulled him into a hug, which he replied with a red shimmer on his cheeks. ,,See you!" Kenma mumbled into my shoulder and I released him from the hug. Before locking the door, I waved at him. ,,Soo.. How was your 'date'??" My mom started questioning me ,,It wasn't a date!" I said blushing ,,Yeah yeah! Your room is upstairs to the left. Your suitcase Is already in there." She said and I walked upstairs. Slowly I opened the door, revealing the room: my bed under a window, next to it a nightstand, next to it is a big shelf, to my left was a big closet, and to my right a beautifull desk with enough space for my PC. Like mom said, my suitcase was in the middle of the room, and there were also some catons with furniture, decoration, pillows, bed sheets and blankets. Now I know what I would be doing the rest of the week end...

- Timeskip, moday, after classes -

I approved the exam and got in 2nd year. i left the classroom and met kenma there. ,,You're going to watch our practice right?" He asked ,,Yeah!" I smiled and we started walking to the gym. ,,How was your first day?" ,,Pretty normal!" I answered and he opened the door of the big gym, revealing his other team mates. ,,KYANMA!!" ,,OHH THAT'S THE GIRL WE SAW KENMA WITH!!" His friends started forming a circle around us ,,This is Y/N, she will watch our practice and then decide if she will join as our new team mate or as our manager!" Kenma explaned ,,Don't you think I should play too, to see if I'm good enough to be your team mate?" I asked ,,YEAH!!" Yamamoto said ,,Okay then! What possition do you play?" The captain asked ,,Libero, but i'm practicing my spikes right now" I replied and he thought for a second ,,OKAY! Here the teams: Me, Teshiro, Y/N, Lev and Yamamoto. The second team will be: Kenma, Kai, Yaku, Inoka and Fukunaga. 10 minutes to prepare!" He said and everyone answered with a ,,HAI (Yes)!" I went to the changing rooms and put on some shorts that I brought and kenmas old jersey. Again I walked to the others ,,Y/N you will be our libero, since Yuki is sick, The others already know their possitions!" After kuroos words everyone got to their possitions and the start whistle sounded. The other team started, I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath to focus. And there it was, the ball flyed right into my direction. I squatted a bit and prepared to take the ball. And as I planned it, I received the ball and it flew right to the setter. ,,YESSS!!" Kuroo yelled as he spiked the ball into the opponents field. ,,Great receive Y/N!" He said and I looked to our opponents, meeting eyes with kenma across the field. He smiled and nod sweetly. With a light pink shimmer I Smiled back and we continued playing.

- Timeskip, after the game -

-23:25- ,,Okay it's already late!" Kuroo said and everyone started cleaning ,,You did great!" Kenma said as he walked up to me ,,You too!" ,,So.. what's your decision?" He asked and I already knew what to say ,,I'll be your manager, but when someone is sick, or hurt I could play on their possition." He nod understanding and We finished cleaning up. ,,You're receives are very good Y/N!" I heard yakus voice before I left the gym with kenma ,,Thanks! You were amazing yaku-san!" I turned around and smiled at him. ,,See you two tomorrow!" Yaku waved and we nod and walked out ,,Wait- I think I forgot something." Kenma said ,,KYANMA WAIT FOR ME!" kuroo yelled and slammed the gym door ,,Geez, calm down!" I laughed as he pouted ,,Okaay we can go now!" ,,I'll walk her home, are you coming with us?" Kenma asked him and he agreed ,,Also.. I was wondering If i could be your manager?" I asked kuroo and he smiled widely ,,YEAH! then maybe kenma will always be as motivated as he was today!" He smirked at kenma, who just turned away bushing. 

I hugged them and went into the house. My family was already sleeping, so I did my best to stay silent. I layed on my bed and took my phone.

----------

-You got added to a group chat-

----------

I opened the chat.

---------

- Nekomas hot boyzzz :] -

Simp ^^

Y/NNNN

Gamer

Annoying..

Simp ^^

:((

Yaku mom

You should all go to sleep

Russian tree

But I don't want to :(

Yaku mom

I don't care. Good night everyone.

You:

Night Everyone!

Russian tree

Night Y/N!!

Y/N is offline

---------

I layed my phone on the night stand and closed my eyes.