Feelings

You layed your phone on the night stand and closed your eyes.

- Timeskip, lunch break -

,,Yaku! wait" I yelled, trying to make the short boy wait for me ,,Y/N what's wrong" ,,Nothing, have you seen kenma?" ,,Yeah over there-" He pointed to the pudding haired boy and I immediately run towards him. ,,Kenma! Why have you been ignoring my messages?" Without any hessitation he gave me his phone, a chat was open, but not any chat, no, It was my best friends instagram account. I then started to read the chat..

----------

Nanami..xx

HEY!! You look cute!

ok?

You know Y/N L/N?

Yes why?

I'm her best friend! But.. she told me something terrible!

?

She said that she hates talking to you! and that you are a complete asshole and dumb!

What?

You heard me! She also said that she only uses you to get to japan!

No she didn't..

She did! she's so stupid right?

no..

You should pick me instead sweety!!

No

Why?? I'm way better that she is!! I mean look at her! she's ugly, dumb, fat and useless!

---------

Tears started tickling down my cheeks. ,,She's lying... right?" Kenma asked and looked in my eyes. his eyes were red and a bit swollen ,,YES! Damn it! and I called her my best friend..." I gave him his phone back and took mine, calling her ,,HEY Y/N!! I missed you so much! how is i-" ,,SHUT UP! DAMN IT! I won't let you ruin my friendship with kenma so don't even try!" I yelled, letting more tears out ,,Oh don't worry, I think I already did!" She said laughing like a maniac. Kenma stood up from the bench and took the phone ,,No you didn't! Don't you dare contact us again!" He said and hang up. Without thinking twice he wraped his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair. I continued crying into his chest. ,,I'm sorry.. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the truth.." He said and rested his head on mine. I calmed down a bit ,,It's okay... I just... wouldn't have expect this from her..."  My voice broke ,,I understand.. Should we skip the last two lessons?" He asked and I nod, wiping my tears away. ,,There's a ice cream shop not far from here, do you wanna go there?" He asked in a calm voice ,,Sure!" I said and released him from the hug and whiped my tears away. We started walking to the store, until he suddendly stopped ,,kenma? is something wrong?" I asked ,,It's just.. Nevermind" ,,u okay?" I asked confused about why he suddendly stopped talking ,,Nevermind. Let's continue" After he said that, he continued walking and I followed him, still being really confused. We got into the store and bought us some ice-cream ,,Let's sit there!" He said pointing at a bench, as soon as I nodded my head he took my hand and dragged me to the bench. ,,Soo.. What did you wanted to say earlier?" I asked ,,UH-- Nothing!" He blushed at my sudden question ~ Tf is wrong? ~ I asked myself and just continued eating my ice-cream.

Kenma's pov:

~ I can't ask her yet... I'm not even sure if she feels the same.. ~ I thought and continued eating my ice-cream.

- Timeskip, A half hour later -

After we ate our ice-cream and talked about some random stuff, we decidet to head back to school. ,,Come on! We have practice soon!" I said and she smiled at me.

We opened the gym door but no one was there yet. ,,Let's sit here!" She offered and I did as she said. I took out my PSP and started playing. She placed her head on my shoulder and looked on the screen. I flinched, with a red shimmer on my cheeks, at her sudden movement. ,,It's okay.. if i place my head here... right?" she asked ~ My sudden flinching must have confused her!! ~ ,,Y-Yeah! it's okay" I said and focused on the game again. ,,Ugh i'm so tired!!" We heard as the gym door opened ,,KYANMA?!??" ,,Morning kuroo, and tora." ,,Morning guys!" She smiled, not removing her head. ,,What did you two do?" Yaku said walking infront of us ,,Oh no! mom is in protective mode!" Tora whispered ,,Just playing games!" Y/N replied and got up slowly. ,,What she said!" I agreed as yaku turned his head looking to me. ,,And this Tin-Headed Titan Is late again?!?" Yaku noticed angry ,,Kenma, come on!" Kuroo said and I noticed that he wanted to talk. I turned to look at Y/N, who was now taking out her note book and her manager stuff. Tired, I stood up and followed kuroo ,,Soo?? is she already your girlfriend??" ,,No.." ,,You damn pudding head! i swear if you don't tell her, I will!!" He almost yelled ,,you will?" I asked him confused ,,I'll ask her to be mine." I gave him a death glare ,,Don't. You. Dare." ,,Dude your chances for her to say yes are so high, you don't have to worry about her rejecting you because she won't!!" He said smiling ,,I don't know.. give me some time to think about it. We don't even know eatch other that long.." ,,But it's better to let your feelings out then to keep them in you, until someone else confesses to her." ,,hm.." I replied and walked back, just to see tora and lev flirting with Y/N ,,Let's practice now!" I said and yaku agreed ,,You two idiots too!!" Yaku yelled at lev and yamamoto ,,Yeah..." they pouted and walked on the field.

We got a break and Y/N gave everyone their water bottles and a towel. ,,You played really well ken!!" She smiled at me ,,Thanks.." I replied and turned my head to the side, to cover my red face. ,,You're so adorable!" She laughed and turned again to the others ,,I just want to remind you that you have a practice match against Nohebi tomorrow!" She said ,,YES!! NO SCHOOL!!" Tora yelled. ,,Thanks for reminding us Y/N-chan!! You really are a great manager!!" Kuroo said and everyone agreed ,,T-Thank you guys!!" She said and sat back down on the bench, while we continued our practice.

Y/N's pov:

I smiled while watching kenma tossing the ball to Yamamoto. His hair moved in every direction, His eyes focused on the ball and his face expression shows that he is concentrated. ,,You like him, don't you?" nekomata asked me with a grin ,,I- uh I can't deny it.." I smiled bitterly, knowing that he only sees me as a friend ,,You know, He usually isn't the fit kid and doesn't like sports. Someetimes I wonder if he even likes volleyball, but when he brought you here, he changed. He is trying his best to impress you. But he's kinda dense so he probably won't even believe it if you said that you like him." He said, still focused on the team ,,You really think so..?"  ~ Should i make a move or wait?? ~ I asked myself ,,will you tell him?" Nekomata asked ,,I'll think about it! thank you!!" I smiled ,,Your welcome! he's really lucky to have a  nice girl like you!" He smiled and I thanked him again.

Kuroo's pov:

After practice kenma, Y/N and I walked home. ,,See you tomorrow Y/N!" Kenma smiled, waving at her. ~ HE SMILED??!?!! he must really like her! ~ ,,Bye Chibi-chan!!" I said, teasing kenma. She waved at us smiling and closed her door ,,Call her that again and i'll kill you." He said cold as always ,,OHOhoH!! Is the little pudding head jealous???" I continued teasing him ,,Tch I swear i'll kill you!" ,,Okay okay! I'll stop when you ask her out!" I grinned, but he just walked faster ,,HEY WAIT FOR ME!!! KYANMAA!! I'M SORRYY!!" I yelled pouting.