Apple Pie

I came home and Immediatly layed in my bed. soon after, I fell asleep.

The next morning I went to school like always. As I was about to enter the main building I bumped into someone ,,Sorry! Oh- Kenma?" I noticed the pudding haired boy. ,,Oh- Morning Y/N!" He smiled ,,I'll go to my classroom! Cya around!" I smiled and was about leave as he stopped me by grabing my wrist ,,Wait please!" I turned around at his words and looked right into his eyes as he took his bag and took out a little box ,,Here! for you!" He gave me the box and I opened it. My eyes widen as I looked at the necklace I said I wanted two days ago. Surprised and Flattered, I Kissed him on the lips and hugged him tightly. ,,but it was so expensive!" I mumbled in his shoulder ,,Oh- that was nothing! trust me!" He smiled and I let go of him and took the necklace out. ,,Can you Help me put it on?" I asked and He nod. I turned around, facing my back to him and holding my hair to the side. He put the necklace around my neck, as he closed it he quickly placed a kiss on my neck, which made me blush. ,,Thank you so much kenma! you didn't had to!" I said as I turned around again, facing him ,,Anytime, and I know I didn't had to.. but you wanted it, and It looks even better on you than I imagined!" He smiled softly while scratching the back of his head. I Gave im a peck on the cheek before going to my classroom.

- Timeskip, lunch break -

I walked out of the classroom and saw yaku ,,Yaku!" I yelled and he turned around ,,Hey Y/N- Is that necklace new?" He asked ,,Yeah! kenma bought It for me!" I smiled as we walked outside the building ,,Explains a lot since It looks really expensive..!" He said and I gave him a confused look ,,What do you mean by that Yaku?" ,,Didn't kenma told you?" His question made me even more confused ,,No...?" ,,I don't know If I should tell you.." He replied ,,Huh?! just say it!" I said ,,He's rich.." ,,Huh?" ,,He started streaming a month ago and a lot of people donated a lot of money to him." Yaku explained And I nod ,,See you later Yaku!" I smiled and walked to kenma. ,,Hey ken!" I smiled ,,Hey!" We started eating ,,So? you're rich huh?" I asked ,,well.. yes.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I was afraid that you might use me for my money and stuff..." He looked down and I moved closer to him and cupped ,,I would never use you for money! Don't you wanna spend some time with kuroo? today is his last day.." I asked ,,Thanks! and I already spend enough time with him and besides it's not like we're never gonna see each other again!" He said and I nod. ,,Wanna come over to mine after school?" I asked and he nod.

- Timeskip, After school -

Kenma and I went to my place. ,,My parents aren't home and my brother just texted me that he'll be sleeping at his friends place." I said and He blushed, which made me laugh ,,Are you hungry?" I asked ,,Uhm..-" ,,Don't you dare say no! you haven't eaten anything since our date, am I right?" ,,Yes.." He said ,,I'm gonna make you some real good food!" I smiled confident and He smiled back (Sorry for those who can't cook!). We walked in and I told him to wait on the table. He immediatly took out his PSP. I took the ingredients and started making Tonkatsu (Deep-Fried Pork Cutlet in Sauce). I made some rice with it and cutted some cole. I took the plates and brought them to the table where kenma was sitting at. ,,Here!" I gave him his plate and a fork and we started eating.

,,It was delicious!" He smiled as he finished the meal ,,Thanks!" I smiled back ,,Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and he nod. We went upstairs to my room and started watching a movie. As I got a message

----------

Russian Tree :D

HEY Y/N!!

We're gonna practice tomorrow my recieves again right??

sure

But kenma will come too, He'll help you practice your spikes

YEYY!!

12 pm. School gym.

If you're late I'll kill you

... I'll try..

----------

Kenma looked at me ~ Damn his look says more than a thousand words... ~

- Are you fucking kidding me?! why do you have to drag me to train with this idiot?! -

~ Scary.. ~ ,,Sorry.. I'll make it up to you! Just tell me how?" I asked ,,Do you know how to bake?" He asked and I nod with a confused look on my face. ,,Bake me apple pie!" I chuckled ,,Let's continue to watch the movie!" I said and so we did.

after the movie he was about to walke home, as I stopped him. ,,Tomorrow 11:45 am. Here okay?" I asked ,,Fine, but I swear if that idiot dares t-" I cutted him off by giving him a peck on his lips. ,,Don't worry! Cya!" I waved at him with a smile while he just stood there, looking like a blushing mess. ~ Even tho we hug and cuddle, He's still shy with physical touch and all, but he tries his best! So adorable! ~ I went into my room and scrolled through my phone, as someone knocked on my door ,,Yes?" I said ,,Sweety, your dad, shota and I are decorating the christmas tree! Why don't you help us?" My mom asked and I walked out. ~ Already the 15th of december! ~ I smiled to myself as I walked downstairs, to help my  family with the christmas tree. ,,Y/N why don't you invite kenma over for new year's eve?" My dad asked and I smiled ,,I'll ask him!" They nod and I took out my phone to call him.

,,Hm?" He said as he picked up the call ,,Happy to hear from me i see.." ,,Sorry! what is it pudding?" ,,Do you have any plans for new year's eve?" I asked ,,No. My parents won't be home anyway.." He replied ,,How about you celebrating it with us?" I asked again ,,i-I would like that." ,,Great! I gotta go now! Byee!" ,,Bye" After he said that I hang up and continued to decorate the christmas tree with my family. ,,Soo??" Mom asked ,,He agreed!" I smiled ,,Great!" ,,Dad you got the questions ready?" Shota asked ,,Got 'em!" Dad grinned ,,Don't be so harsh to him! He's a good guy! and I'm happy with him!" My mom hugged me as I said that ,,I'm so proud!" ,,Still don't trust him!" Dad said and Shota laughed ,,Shut up! Why don't you talk about his girlfriend?" I asked ,,Because that's not gonna last long anyway.." Dad said ,,Who knows!" I said and went in my room again. Tired I layed on my bed and closed my eyes.