accident (Smut chapter)

I turned my phone off and immediately fell asleep while snuggeling into my pillow.

I woke up by the alarm clock and immediately got ready. Now I was home alone for the next 9 hours, since mom was taking shota to that camp and dad was at work. I took the keys aswell as my phone and left the house. ,,Hey love!" kenma smiled on which kuroo flinched ,,I still can't get used to this kenma..." Kuroo mumbled and I hugged kenma ,,Morning Babe!" ,,Stop it!" Kuroo Bad fortunePouted. We walked to the closest shrine and prayed for a while.

,,Let's take some omikuji (written oracle) ! It's been years!" Kuroo said and we nod ,,what did you guys got?" I asked and looked at both of them ,,Bad fortune..." Kuroo said with a blank face ,,Pfft- How about you kozume?" ,,Middle blessing" He replied ,,Lucky bastards!" Kuroo pouted ,,And you Y/N?" Kuroo asked ,,I got Middle blessing too" I said ,,UGH SO LUCKY" Kuroo groaned ,,We can get some lucky charms too!" I said ,,Sure!" Kenma said and followed me ,,WAIT FOR ME!" Kuroo pouted. We got us some lucky charms and walked to a park near kenmas house.

,,I think I should go home now!" I said and they nod ,,should I walk you home?" Kenma asked ,,That'd be great!" I smiled and he nod ,,See you soon kuroo!" I said and we walked to my place. ,,Wanna stay for a while?" I asked and he nod, we went to my room and sat on my bed, I gave him my switch so that he could play ,,Kenma you've been very quiet, is something wrong?" I asked ,,No" he said and I decidet to tease him a little, and so I turned around and started taking off my hoody ,,Y-Y/N w-what are you doing?" Kenma asked with red cheeks ,,Nothing, just changing!" I said teasingly. I was about to put another shirt on as kenma stoped me ,,Don't!" I turned my head to see him ,,Come here." He said and poited at his lap. I grinned and turned around, only wearing a bra and my pants. Slowly I sat on his lap, facing him. ,,I'm not good at all this stuff but I really want you Y/N.. Now!" He said and I blushed ,,you sure you wanna do it?" I asked and he nod ,,then don't worry, let me do everything!" I grinned and pulled him down, so that now I was laying on top of him ,,You already had you first time?" I asked ,,No" ~ Me neither, I don't know what I'm doing, but It feels right! ~ I thought. I started kissing him passionately, also starting to take off his shirt. I broke the kiss and looked at his upper body. ~ I didn't expect him to have this abs! ~ I blushed at the thought and started kissing his neck, kisses that slowly turned into soft bites. My hands traveled over his abs while the kisses moved to his upper body. He let out soft groans. I took off my pants and he took his pants off too. Softly I continued kissing his abs, until I finally reached his V-line. I started kissing it and slowly took off his boxers. He was already really hard. I took off my bra and started licking around his tip, slowly starting to rub his dick with my hands, causing him to emit groans. I could already feel myself getting wet. I placed his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip. He let out a moan and began to squirm. I looked up, and our eyes met. I pulled the whole thing in my throat and he let out some loud moans, which made me go faster, and deeper. ,,Mhh~ Y-Y/N~ I think I-i'm gonna-" Before he could finish his sentence I took off my underwear, put a condom on his dick and put it inside of me. A loud moan left my mouth and I started moving my hips slowly ~ It hurts a little.. but I can handle it.. ~ I thought as I leaned forward and started kissing him passionately, while still moving my hips. Both of us let out some moans between the kiss. While we were kissing he put my hair in a ponytail. ,,F-fuck kenma- i-i'm gonna-" And like this he came and right after I did too. Both of us panted and I let myself fall next to him ,,That was.. good!" I smiled ,,It was!" He said and put on his clothes, and so did I, then I noticed that my legs where a little shaky. ,,Mario kart?" I asked ,,Sure!" He replied ,,Love? can you tie my hair up?" He asked and I nod. ,,Ah I love your hair!" I said as I finished what he asked me for and sat again next to him. He gave me a controler and we started playing.

- Timeskip, 3 hours later -

I stopped playing and let him play minecraft on my PC. I layed on my bed and started scrolling through my phone. ,,Do you want cuddles?" Kenma asked ~ Am I dreaming or did kenma just really asked for cuddles?! normaly I'm the one asking ~ I thought ,,Yes please!" He nod and turned off the PC and layed on the bed next to me, opening his arms. I smiled and hugged him tightly. ,,I'm tired, my legs hurt a little!" I groaned ,,I'm sorry.." He apologized and I chuckled ,,It's fine!" I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes.

We woke up the next morning, I looked at the clock, and realized my parents already went to work. I went down in the kitchen, leaving kenma still sleeping on the bed. yawning I opened the fridge and made breakfast. As soon as it was done I went upstairs to wake kenma up. ,,Morning love!" I smiled ,,Morning pudding!" He said as he stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead ,,I made breakfast!" I said ,,Thanks, Come on!" He said and we walked down.

while we were eating and talking, my phone started ringing. It was my mom ,,Hey mom?" I asked ,,Hello, here is a doctor from the tokyo main hospital! you must be M/N (Mom name) L/Ns daughter right?" The doctor asked and a lot of questions formed in my head ,,Yes I am, why? what happened?" I asked ,,Well Your mom got in a really bad car accident and might not survive it.. Where's your dad?" The doctor explained and a shiver went up my back ,,My dad is at work.." I said trying to hold back my tears ,,Do you have the number?" ,,Yes.. it's **********" I replied ,,Okay thanks" ,,I'll be there soon, tell her to hold on please!" I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks. Kenma stood up and walked up to me ,,What happened?" He whispered ,,I'll tell her! take care!" The doctor said and hang up ,,M-My mom.. s-she's in the h-hospital..." I stuttered as a feeling of emptiness filled up in me ,,Let's go there! now!" Kenma said, knowing how much my mom means to me.

We got into the next train and soon arrived at the hospital. ,,M/N L/N! Which room is she in?" I asked a doctor ,,Mrs. L/N is in room 256!" She said and I immediately rushed to the elevator, with kenma following me ,,Shit! Shit! shit! Shit!" I mumbled while more tears rolled down my face ,,Y/N, I'm not good at comforting people, but just know that I'll always be there for you!" Kenma said trying to calm me ,,Thanks.." i said and the elevator door finally opnened. I runned through the hallway and entered the room 256. ,,MOM!" I said as I rushed over to the bed ,,Mom?!" I said as I took her hand ,,Y/N.. sweety... promise me to take care *cough* Of your brother... and Kenma... take good care of my daughter for me please..!" She said in a week voice ,,Mom.. don'T say that! this is not the end! just.. hang on please!" I said while crying more than I ever did in my whole life. ,,I promise to take good care of her!" Kenma said with tears in his eyes. The door opened and my dad and a doctor entered the room ,,M/N! honey! It's gonna be fine!" Dad sad and knelt down next to me. ,,I'm sorry to say this.. but she's losing too much blood. She'll only make it to stay alive for 5 more minutes!" The doctor said ,,D/N (dads name) find happiness somewhere else.." mom said and I turned around and hugged kenma, crying into his chest ,,Y/N.. *cough, cough* Please... get over me and live your dream!" She said ,,I can't promise anything.." I said while kenma run his fingers through my hair. ,,Y/N! Promise..  me!"  She said ,,Fine I promise! but it's easier said then done!" I cried ,,I know.. but your strong! join a volleyball team, graduate high-school, go to a national team! I know *cough, cough* You can do that!" She smiled softly and then... closed her eyes... forever...