Date

~ I'm tired! I'll just study tomorrow! ~ I thought and immediatly fell asleep.

- Timeskip, The next day after school -

As I came home I studied for a few hours before getting ready for kenma and my date. I put on a baggy jeans and a grey hoody, since it was snowing outside. Excited I checked my phone and walked down to the living room. ,,Soo? you still don't know where you're going?" Mom asked ,,Nope, no idea." I smiled as suddendly someone knocked on the door ,,Have fun Y/N!" I nod and walked to the door, slowly opening it ,,Hey!" He smiled softly ,,Hey ken ken!" I hugged him and he gave me a pack on the lips as he let go of the hug.

(Lets just say he was wearing something like this

(Lets just say he was wearing something like this. Ik it doesn't matter much but maybe you can imagen better like this)

,,Lets go!" He said and took my hand. We got in a subway and sat down next to each other. ,,Soo? where are we going?" I asked excited ,,To a restaurant" he replied and I smiled. after a few stations we got out and walked a while to the restaurant. ,,I reserved a table!" He smiled and we followed the waiter that leaded us to our table. Kenma pulled the chair out for me and I sat down, while he sat at the other side of the table. ~ Ohh! He can be a real gentleman! ~ I smiled with a slight pink color covering my cheeks. Then I noticed the flowers on the table, I looked around and didn't saw flowers at the other tables. Again I looked at him and He smiled ~ Did he placed them there? ~ I asked myself, but decidet not to ask him ( -> He payed some more just so they would put some flowers on the table.) We ordered our food and ate it.

,,Y/N? Do you wanna stay the night at my place?" He asked as he payed ,,Sure! I'll help you studying!" I smiled ,,I was actually thinking we could play video games... but okay.." He pouted and I laughed. We walked out of the restaurant and headed to his apartment. As we suddendly walked past a jewelry store. I looked through the windows at some necklaces, as a certain necklace got my attention. ,,WHOA it's so Pretty!" I said with sparkeling eyes, until I noticed the price ,,But fucking expensive..!" I pouted and kenma just chuckled ,,I'm sure it would look good on you baby!!" Kenma wrapped an arm around me, comforting me. ,,Thanks!" I smiled and we continued walking. I took a glance at him, His hair was almost completely covered with snowflakes and I couldn't help but smile with slightly red cheeks. ,,We're here!" He said, opening the door. We took off our shoes and went into his room ,,What do you wanna play?" He asked ,,I wanna continue trying to beat you in mario kart!" I smiled confident as he just chuckled.

,,8 - 6, huh?" He teased ,,Shut up!" I pouted and layed on his bed. ,,so it's okay for your parents to stay here?" He asked ,,yeah of course!" I smiled. He walked to his closet and took out a sweatpants and a hoody ,,You can put that on to sleep." He gave me the clothes and I nod, walking in the bathroom. After changing I walked back to his room, He was wearing some sweatpants and a hoody aswell, and was getting some blankets ready and also some pillows. ,,I'm done!" I said and he turned around. Immediatly a red color covered his face ,,Y-you look good in t-this!" He smiled while covering his blushing face ,,Thanks!" ,,You can sleep, I'll continue playing for a while!" He said as he said back down on his desk. I nod and layed on the bed, checking my phone.

----------

- Nekomas hot boyzzz :] -

Simp ^^

Guyss!! I saw Y/N and Kenma in a restaurant!

Russian tree

How to be kenma :(

Yaku mom

Shut up and stop spying on them!

Rooster head

Agree ^

You:

He's gonna kill you guys if you keep blowing up his phone like this while he's playing..

Rooster head

Aw! Chibi-chan's worried about us!! ( ^v^ )

Gamer

...

Rooster head

( 0 - 0 )

She's staying the night at your place right??

Gamer

Yes?

Yaku mom

( ò - ó )

Kenma don't do anything she doesn't want! and don't you dare hurt my child!

Gamer

Never gonna do that

Yaku mom

Good.

----------

I chuckled and kenma looked at me ,,Now you know why we call him mom!" He chuckled. And again he turned to his PC. ~ I want cuddles! but I don't wanna ask! ~ I thought and pouted. Yawning I started staring at him, until he noticed me ,,What is it pudding?" He said still focused on his PC. ,,Can we cuddle?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed. without waiting another second, kenma turned off his PC and jumped on the bed next to me. I opened my arms and he layed his head on my chest ,,Mhhh~ Fluffy..!" He mumbled into my chest making me blush real hard. I run my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes. slowly falling asleep.

,,Y/N wake up. we have school." Kenma waked me up and I sat up, yawning. After we got ready, we left and walked to my house to take my school bag. ,,Let's go now!" I said and we walked to school. ,,Good luck with your exam Y/N!" Kenma smiled and We hugged before I thanked him and left. Before the teacher came, I studied a bit more. ~ I hope I don't fail! ~ I thought as the teacher started passing the exams. ,,Good luck Y/N!" I heard yui whispering from behind me ,,Thanks! you too!" I whispered back and she smiled. I took a look at the exam ~ YES! I studied this! I know the answeres! ~ I smiled to myself and filled almost everything out.

5 period was about to start, meaning that this was the last lesson for today. The teacher walked in, with a whide smile on her face ,,Y'all did great in the exam!" She said and started passing the exams back to us ~ 30 points out of 40?! That's great! ~ I thought as the teacher started talking again ,,Tomorrow will be your last day of school before winter break. And also the last day for the 3rd years. Now let's continue with the classes!"

I came home and Immediatly layed in my bed. soon after, I fell asleep.