intro

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦

Welcome to the second book in the Matthews Series!this is able to be read as a stand-alone but it's always welcome and I encourage you to read the first book, Ivy's parent's August and Anastasiya's story which is posted on my page under the name Borrowed Moments. (i promise the writing is better in this one)

Thank you so much for checking out Forgotten Ones! I am still a new writer so please be kind, if you hate on me or my characters your comment will be deleted and muted if you do it again. anyways I love you for reading this, and scroll for more <3

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗: 𝟭𝟬/𝟯/𝟮𝟮
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗: 𝟬𝟲/𝟮𝟲/𝟮𝟯

• • •

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

there will be smut :) (21,25,29,33,36,43)
⚠️Tw: Depression, Suicidal Thoughts, Panic Attacks

𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Nathan Kingston has been forgotten by the world. A dad that fucked off when he was young and a mother gone days at a time with work he feels alone. Especially since he goes to the most elite private school in the city, on scholarship. He's falling down a pit, he needs someone. But nobody notices him, except a smiling girl with icy blue eyes.

Ivy Matthews loves her family, she really does. But she's the middle child, squashed between a supermodel older sister, a basketball star twin brother and a figure skating prodigy younger sister. She gets overlooked, unless she gets in trouble. She's failing two of the classes she needs to graduate, she needs someone. And he's the boy who never smiles.

• • •

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Forgotten Ones © ridleywidley 2022
All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

(putting this in makes me feel official)

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.